OT: Philadelphia 76ers: Onseason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Les Averman

Mar 3, 2015
Pittsburgh, PA
Yeah I think this is pretty difficult to read, honestly. I've zoomed my browser out for this domain just to be able to see more on the screen. Way too much padding on the posts because of the height of the profile. Date/Time being at the bottom sucks as well. I'm not usually one to complain about a new structure but I'm really not a fan of this at all.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
So the NBA just passed lottery reform....top 3 sucky teams now have the same weighted odds at getting the number 1 if I read it correctly. Not sure it is much of a reform...

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Its not really. The Sixers only finished dead last once in the 4 years of the Process. The plan was always to end up in that top 3 area because getting the top pick was a crapshoot even when the lottery was weighted more towards the worst team. This wont stop tanking at all, it'll just make the lottery a little more intriguing.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Watching the blue-white game, Okafor has a whole new body. He looks great, maybe it will improve his all around game.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
So I was (am) trying to get partial season tickets for this year and filled out the "Request Info" form as soon as they became available and still haven't got an email. Even if they're sold out or whatever I should have a least heard back by now right? It's been well over a week.

Les Averman

Mar 3, 2015
Pittsburgh, PA
So I was (am) trying to get partial season tickets for this year and filled out the "Request Info" form as soon as they became available and still haven't got an email. Even if they're sold out or whatever I should have a least heard back by now right? It's been well over a week.

I wouldn't be surprised if they sold out already. Back in June, they had already sold 14,000 full season tickets, which led the NBA. I'd imagine those plans are gone and wouldn't be surprised if partial is as well. Said they were expecting to sell out every home ticket this season. Capacity is around 19,500, so I'd imagine they're all gone.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
I wouldn't be surprised if they sold out already. Back in June, they had already sold 14,000 full season tickets, which led the NBA. I'd imagine those plans are gone and wouldn't be surprised if partial is as well. Said they were expecting to sell out every home ticket this season. Capacity is around 19,500, so I'd imagine they're all gone.

But you'd at least think I get a response saying that they're gone.

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
Mcw his rookie year accomplished something only magic and oscar accomolished by avg over 16 pts 6 rbs and 6 assits. Look as his d too. Great defender

I'm confused. Why are you continuing to talk up MCW by only discussing his rookie season, directly after you compared him to Simmons in a negative sense.

I just really don't understand the argument at all.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I'm confused. Why are you continuing to talk up MCW by only discussing his rookie season, directly after you compared him to Simmons in a negative sense.

I just really don't understand the argument at all.

Im saying they simmons may be able to revound and pass and defend a la mcw. But if he can't shoot he will be an afterthought on this team. Mcw sadly is a better shooter than simmons

TheWolfOfBroadStreet

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
But you'd at least think I get a response saying that they're gone.
As someone who used to work there in the ticket department, the form you submitted gets sent to management then they would distribute that "lead" as they see fit. They have had a ton of internal change over the last month (most sixers reps are selling devils tickets as of now) so chances are they have not yet distributed all of the form submits. I'd imagine as others have said as well that they are completely sold out and that...fair or not...you are probably not a high priority for them right now. Wouldnt be shocked if you dont hear anything until midseason when they start getting an idea of who is renewing their season tickets and who is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad