Perry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs33

Sep 4, 2003
Visit site
did anyone see those 2 sick gls he scored last night? HON on TSN ....i am willing to $$$ if someone can post a link or download those goals....please please!

mmbt

Cheeky Monkey
Feb 27, 2002
California
Visit site
Habs33 said:
did anyone see those 2 sick gls he scored last night? HON on TSN ....i am willing to $$$ if someone can post a link or download those goals....please please!

Courtesey of some other posters:

http://www.dhost.info/gogiants/canu...ll&id=1127622764&archive=&start_from=&ucat=7&
http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/canucks/canucksuploadfiles/mediafiles/818_MediaFile_300k.wvx

Don't think they're downloadable directly, but if you have a stream downloading program you might be able to save them.

kenabnrmal

Feb 28, 2002
the beach or rink
Visit site
mackdogs said:
He and Kariya were also supposed to hand the Cup to the Avs in a cakewalk. We'll see what happens. I just hope he doesn't shed his 'peaked in my first year' moniker.

I guess you weren't paying attention during his first go-round in Anaheim, huh...

As for him and Kariya handing the Avs the Cup, I highly doubt that the theory behind the Avs signing the two of them was to have Kariya out most of the season, and Selanne pinned on the fourth line. But hey, why let some facts get in the way of fun pre-season rival banter.

190Octane

Jun 28, 2002
Fullerton, CA
That move he did where he came out from behind the net and roofed it but Cloutier made the save is a the same as a move he did in training camp in a scrimmage but it worked in the scrimmage.

3 preseason goals, all spectacular.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
wow those are some sick goals, ive kinda doubted his ability to pull of those moves at a high level, those this is just preseason, he will be very fun to watch for many years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille