Perry

JtotheLew

Dec 14, 2009
Seoul, South Korea
I wonder what the over/under is on the number of Perry threads for the season?

Seriously someone needs to make a ''Random Perry Trade Questions'' and anything that doesn't go in there gets deleted or moved. It's annoying to see fans from teams who don't stand a chance of getting Perry come in with random trades they just made up and want to know what Ducks fans think of them as if we are in close communication with Bob.

bminucci

Nov 7, 2010
Santa Ana, CA
Why would you pick Kunitz? He'll be 34 it's not worth it at all.

Tell that to Teamu or Koivu or Souray... Kunitz was my favorite player when he was here in Anaheim. I would love to see him come back. He would fit well in the forechecking system that BB plays. All that said, he would have to come with a top end prospect and a pick.

But this is all conjecture since I have a feeling Perry will stay with the Ducks.

Nikko*

As a outsider, I really have no idea why the Ducks would even begin to think about trading Perry. Even if they cannot resign him, it'll be worth having him in the playoffs the way you guys are playing.

The reason we feel this way is because the team is proving that they have depth scoring beyond him, and a bunch of prospects that are ready to make the jump. So although it'd be nice to have him for poat season, I'm on board with getting something rather than nothing if it comes down to it.

Nikko*

Honestly if he wants more than 7.5 I'd say don't let the door hit ya.

Ducksgo*

Tell that to Teamu or Koivu or Souray... Kunitz was my favorite player when he was here in Anaheim. I would love to see him come back. He would fit well in the forechecking system that BB plays. All that said, he would have to come with a top end prospect and a pick.

But this is all conjecture since I have a feeling Perry will stay with the Ducks.

He just recently signed a contract didn't he? Plus we don't have the assets to acquire him via trade. Plus he is playing damn well for Pit. Asking price would be way to high to require him. I would also expect one of our top prospects to be included in a deal if we did it.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Huh? I don't even know why you posted this. Especially without an explanation

Because your team is playing great hockey, and having other teams trying to poach one of your best players is the last thing you guys need to worry about.

Plus, as fans you have no idea what the price tag for Perry would be.

Penguins fans bombarded every thread that had even the slightest hint of suggesting that Crosby would sign elsewhere last season.

Very arrogant to come to your board and create this thread.

Selanne138

Nov 18, 2009
He just recently signed a contract didn't he? Plus we don't have the assets to acquire him via trade. Plus he is playing damn well for Pit. Asking price would be way to high to require him. I would also expect one of our top prospects to be included in a deal if we did it.

Kunitz would be the roster player as a part of a prospective Perry trade, we wouldnt be trying to acquire him outright, no way Pittsburgh moves him without a better Top 6 option coming back.

pensfan71

Jun 9, 2010
Because your team is playing great hockey, and having other teams trying to poach one of your best players is the last thing you guys need to worry about.

Plus, as fans you have no idea what the price tag for Perry would be.

Penguins fans bombarded every thread that had even the slightest hint of suggesting that Crosby would sign elsewhere last season.

Very arrogant to come to your board and create this thread.

Dude, it was a simple question. I was asking theoretically, I don't even think he'd leave...I'm sorry I'm not as mature and poised as you are to not wonder about something...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad