Penticton YoungStars Tourney (VAN/EDM/CGY/WPG) - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aug 3, 2010
Yeah, a league with steadily dropping offense needs fewer breakaways.

A professional sports league with steadily dropping offense shouldn't be relying on breakaways to be the catalyst that drives/improves offensive numbers by deterring a defensive player from doing his job in the manner in which he is best able to. I like a pretty breakaway goal as much as any other fan but it's just another band-aid on a festering wound.

Hynh

Jun 19, 2012
A professional sports league with steadily dropping offense shouldn't be relying on breakaways to be the catalyst that drives/improves offensive numbers. I like a pretty breakaway goal as much as any other fan but it's just another band-aid on a festering wound.

No argument from me but there's no reason to avoid making small changes at the same time as bigger ones.

Arctic Fox

Nov 17, 2007
Ya , McLottery is sitting just like Hall did when he was in this tourney .... never to soon to start protecting your asset .... he will have to face the Flames soon enough ...

The Flames are more afraid to play him than the Oilers are to ice him. My point still stands: there is no need for McD in this game: 6-3 Oil wins without McD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad