Post-Game Talk: Pens waddle back to their plane, tails between their legs. JETS WIN 4-2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

garret9

AKA#VitoCorrelationi
Mar 31, 2012
Vancouver
www.hockey-graphs.com
30 is a lot different from 34 in sports, pretty sure you know that.

still makes 14/30 teams which isn't too rare... and there are 20 of them which I would constitute as not being "not manny"...

Plus six 33 year olds on the cusp of 34 would put that to 16/30 teams which is more common than not... 33 isn't different from 34 in sports

Prot

Sep 21, 2011
Are we really going to grind out what is 'old' for the jets?

Bottom line is people are different.... Messier seemed to get better with age, some guys fizzle at 30-something....

I really don't care if he's 50, well maybe 50 but you get what I'm saying. Personally I'm being patient.

I do feel a bit for Schief. What a situation... how do you honestly handle this situation properly? I have a few thoughts, but for now let's just bask in the awesomeness of last night.

Call me crazy but I think Sunday is going to be hard. I really do... ;)

PaperRockChamp

Oct 19, 2009
Wpg
I think it's brilliant for them to keep Scheif up a bit longer than the first 5 games in a row. It allows him to watch and learn from the press box.

blueandgoldguy

Oct 8, 2010
Greg's River Heights
What a fun game that was. Buff has been the MVP of this team so far this season.

Pavs played great in the second and third period. IF he plays like that for the majority of his games (80% of the time), we make the playoffs.

fergiesbeak

Aug 26, 2008
The Peg
i know its early in the season but the jets do seem like an improved team from last year.since the dud homeopener they are playing well together and forward lines seem to have more balance. been very impressed of course with kane and wheels but burmi has looked very good i must admit.also postma has improved over last year more than anybody i think.from what little he did play last year where he could hardly even stand up to now where he seems more poised and confident out there.its all good! hope we play well in front of montoya tonite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad