Post-Game Talk: Pens waddle back to their plane, tails between their legs. JETS WIN 4-2!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
Yay!!!!!

M7R8pym.jpg

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
4 unanswered goals, after having a really shakey 1st period. Resiliance, hard work, and no quit. Buff was a MACHINE out there, and Enstrom was really solid. Felt that the Jets got into a bit of a track meet in the 1st, then slowed it down in the second, and stopped allowing the Pens to dictate the game

Unfortunately, Carolina won, and Ottawa #2'ed the bed (well, Bishop did), otherwise the Jets would be sitting in 3rd in the East right now.

C'est la vie! Jets can only take care of their games. This itself was an epic win. Love it.

allin4466

Apr 8, 2005
Bought tickets to this game and offered them to my brother/dad to use.

Wishing I hadn't been so nice.

At least I got a meal at the Met out of it.

Puckschmuck*

Awww, poor little Sidney didn't get his hatty. Suck it Crosby; Jet's rule!

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Very solid win by the boys.

Solid game from Kane for sure. Lots of energy.

Pretty solid all around from the forwards, hope they put Scheifele back in for Wellwood though, he was invisible tonight, perhaps the worst forward.

Enstrom-Buff were great. Postma looked solid. Clitsome and Stuart were messes, Hainsey was Hainsey, average but not noticable (which is good).

Pavelec has me worried though. He is just so damn streaky. Reminds me of Mathieu Garon more and more each day. All the talent in the world but just not mentality strong. We'll see.

JustGivingEr

How far we done fell
Aug 17, 2009
Hamsterdam
I had to watch the game a little behind (so I couldn't contribute to the GDT), but man was that a fun game to watch. Buff, Wheels, and Kane all played fantastic (and picked me up some good points in my pool) and Ondrej the Giant played awesome as well. I'm thrilled we beat Crosby and the Pens!

Go Jets Go!

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Amazing game. Kane looks fantastic out there. Everytime he's on the ice he looks dangerous.

jetkarma*

Bought tickets to this game and offered them to my brother/dad to use.

Wishing I hadn't been so nice.

At least I got a meal at the Met out of it.

It's called Karma .... you will be justly rewarded :handclap:

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Great comeback win! Nice game by our best players, Enstrom strong game, starting to really appreciate what he means to the team. Duke can take me off his ignore list.:sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad