Votes: 1 3.0%
  • MAF

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It's the NHL. Bad teams still win sometimes.

I'm actually not that worried about the Isles or Panthers winning out. I'm more worried that the Pens will also fail to win out. I think if we go 3-0 we get in, and we should go 3-0.

One of those other teams will lose a game. Maybe both will

well here’s someone who agrees with you…I do indeed think that both the Isles and Fla win their next three games…

Last edited:
Reactions: Pancakes

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Another recall for Nylander…another forward on the fence as to whether he’ll play tomorrow…hopefully it’s not DOC …if the Pens played him after that Dumba hit and he has a concussion, that’s a really really bad look for the organization

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Big Friggin Dummy

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
Isles: Philly, Caps, Montreal
Panthers: Cap, Toronto, Hurricanes
Penguins: Detroit, Chicago, Columbus

We need to be rooting for the Caps. Panthers have it tough. Those are three big games for them. It's like that we need to win at least 2. 3 to be safe.
1680905173581.png

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Hell no. -2 goal differential.
Isles and Cats are +18 each.
According to xgoals we've scored like 30 less goals than we should have. Our goals against is more or less where it should be.

Imagine our record with even 15 more goals for, let alone 30

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Since we’re not going anywhere this season and can’t finish worth shit, I thought I’d give everyone a nice memory of when we could score and didn’t choke away games…look at how many times we had multiple players going straight towards the net…good times

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Since we’re not going anywhere this season and can’t finish worth shit, I thought I’d give everyone a nice memory of when we could score and didn’t choke away games…look at how many times we had multiple players going straight towards the net…good times

God I love that video.

Have doubts as to whether or not we have anyone currently that could any of the goals in that video.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad