• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
We won!

Pretty solid game. Came out strong, which is a nice change. Team seemed focus on team defence as well. Good job boys.

man-in-bathrobe-celebrates-win-7x53kk5g4h3cgcvj.gif

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Is it possible the Panthers or Islanders will lose one game the remainder of the season?
I don’t think they will to be honest, but I don’t think it matters because the Pens won’t beat the Wings Saturday afternoon lol

Reactions: Gurglesons

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
They were so bad after 3-0. For a team that’s season was on the line they still played scared and failed multiple clears and took stupid penalties.

But they got it done and needed a win, so alls well that ends well. Probably have to win out with how Florida is playing.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
yaaay-saturday-night-live.gif

All joking aside I am not rooting for them to lose or to miss the playoffs. But I am not going to get too excited or upset either way.

The fact is that the core, while still talented, is too old to carry a flawed team as they could when younger.

So it is what it is.

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
Red Wing game on Saturday afternoon is gonna be tough.

Wings battled back tonight against the Sabres down 4-2 and 6-4 only to have Perron tie it up under 1:00 left in the game....

Reactions: Andy99

Bowski

GO LEAFS GO!
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
I don’t think they will to be honest, but I don’t think it matters because the Pens won’t beat the Wings Saturday afternoon lol
Do you actually laugh out loud at the Penguins misfortunes as much as you write it?

The Piece 2.0
pittsburgh-penguins-jan-rutta.gif

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
I’m basically at peace with this team making or missing the playoffs but I didn’t want it to end because of Fleury. The talk from our fanbase and local media would’ve been nauseating.
God, that awful possibility never even dawned on me. But the talk radio jabronis will still do it when we miss, and then again when the FO hands Jarry a huge extension.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
The chance of all 3 teams winning out is extremely low imo. If the Pens win the next 3, they'll make it.
Low but not as low as you think because both the Isles and Panthers are playing teams that don’t care about winning, either because they’re old like the Capitals, or have their PO position already set like the Leafs and Lightning…the Pens are playing young teams who have jobs up for grabs and want to make an impression, and would like nothing more to stop our PO streak like the BJs…guarantee all three teams left the Pens play will be playing hard, unlike the teams playing Fla or NYI, with the exception of the Canadiens…

Reactions: Malkinstheman

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Do you actually laugh out loud at the Penguins misfortunes as much as you write it?

The Piece 2.0
pittsburgh-penguins-jan-rutta.gif
Yep…this team is sad and I can only laugh to keep my sanity as I watch the really bad hockey they continually force on me

Reactions: Gurglesons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad