Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Sens |2-0 win| DeShutout: No 500 goal, talk about a snooze fest

Goal #500 will come:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
The moose is back! Too bad he plays for the Sens now. That game was a snooze fest. We all watched to see goal #500. CDS has definitely taken a step forward the last 2 games, good to see him bounce back. Congrats to CDS on the shut out!

200w.gif

bored-tired.gif

Last edited:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Game was mostly boring with the Pens shooting like they wanted quantity over quality.

+ Murray sighted.
- Murray didn’t Mu77ay
+ I hope this raises CDShit’s value enough to move him for Holtby.
- I chose this game over a nap.
- Still a very sloppy team, that first period was a textbook of how not to play when you’re a contender trying to hold your spot in the standings.
- ZAR continues to suck
+ Kapanen looked good, but it seemed like Carter and McGinn made every attempt to pass the puck behind him each damn time and yet the narrative here will be to hate on Kap.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I watched the second half of that game while doing three other things…that’s how bored I was…but hey, big win because Carolina and the Caps look to be winning tonight too

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Nice win. Kapanen want noticeable.

I like that we’re winning these close games. This is what the next couple of years is going to be like.

Reactions: farscape1

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
I thought when Crosby was limping off that two-thirds of the board would be in tears and two-thirds of the board was edging themselves to the thought of GMR Sunday. And yes there is overlap there.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
If anyone wonders why Crosby “only”has 499 goals compared to whatever Ovechkin has….the last 30 seconds of this game is your answer.

Two totally different players, but I pick 87 everytime.

Ovy is on the bench after his 9th Pepsi like….

giphy.gif

Meanwhile Sid’s out there all…

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad