GDT: | Pens vs Sens | 1900hrs EST | Should get that forensic report any day now about Cooke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Unrelatedly, my landlord lost my rent check and it apparently showed up on the dark web for sale and someone with a Russian first name like Mikhil tried to pass a fake check off for $9,000 from my account…true story…account now closed lol…

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
Unrelatedly, my landlord lost my rent check and it apparently showed up on the dark web for sale and someone with a Russian first name like Mikhil tried to pass a fake check off for $9,000 from my account…true story…account now closed lol…
My family really could of used that win Andy...

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
My family really could of used that win Andy...
Please tell them they need to get a way more professional con artist to forge the check, as it was embarrassingly fake…and if they need a good criminal lawyer to represent them, I can still do that for $350/hour even though they tried to rob me…

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Geez….your landlord doesn’t take online payment in the year 2023? Introduce them to turbotenant. Best decision I ever made with my rentals.

Reactions: Andy99

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Kap just killed one of his sticks

Hope they give you something to watch.

Geez….your landlord doesn’t take online payment in the year 2023? Introduce them to turbotenant. Best decision I ever made with my rentals.

Andy is paying 9000 dollars a month for rent is the bigger reveal. Mr. Money Bags.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Office landlord who’s another lawyer too…they’re the most technologically deficient people and I should know lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad