GDT: | Pens vs Sens | 1900hrs EST | Should get that forensic report any day now about Cooke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
giphy.gif

vs

200w.gif

Pittsburgh Penguins
(22-15-6, fifth in the Metropolitan Division)
vs.
Ottawa Senators
(19-20-3, seventh in the Atlantic Division)

Ottawa, Ontario; Wednesday, 7 p.m. EST

penguins-of-madagascar-penguins.gif

BOTTOM LINE:
The Ottawa Senators host the Pittsburgh Penguins after the Penguins took down the Anaheim Ducks 4-3 in overtime.

Ottawa has a 19-20-3 record overall and an 11-10-1 record on its home ice. The Senators have a -13 scoring differential, with 124 total goals scored and 137 given up.

penguins-jersey-3-1666281163.jpg

Pittsburgh is 10-10-2 in road games and 22-15-6 overall. The Penguins are 6-4-6 in games decided by a goal.

The teams meet Wednesday for the first time this season.

penguins-of-madagascar-frustrated-get-the-good-stuff-canylc0m9fq1o9ng.gif

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
If this site's code sucked less people would be able to make the GDTs. Nothing like spending 45 minutes on a GDT only for the site to redirect you to the Mike Comrie thread and to lose all your progress on it.
Just do low rent style ones.

The days of cool layouts are over. Well except the like three common GDTers who try hard still, despite the coding.

Slaaapshuter

May 10, 2015
Will Bryan Rust be in the top 6 or more deservedly in the bottom 6? I'm excited to find out.

Bubble team vs bottom team means score could go either way. With a team that looks checked out there's no "should beat Ottawa".

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
The title had me worried Cooke was dead or something...
I still don't follow the title....
🤷‍♂️

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
If this site's code sucked less people would be able to make the GDTs. Nothing like spending 45 minutes on a GDT only for the site to redirect you to the Mike Comrie thread and to lose all your progress on it.
God, no shit. The "sponsored stories" feature is suuuuuuuuuuch a miss for this site. Not to mention these are all incredibly old stories it links to. f***ing stupid.

Reactions: BusinessGoose

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011

I don't get that fourth line. Archibald has never played c afaik

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004

I don't get that fourth line. Archibald has never played c afaik

I guess even Sullivan at this point is looking at his fourth line and saying "meh... it don't matter."

Seems especially odd from a guy who is fairly obsessive about what guys play what position and only that position. I can't help but feel like there is some weird shuffling going on here simply to keep Carter off L4.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I guess even Sullivan at this point is looking at his fourth line and saying "meh... it don't matter."

Seems especially odd from a guy who is fairly obsessive about what guys play what position and only that position. I can't help but feel like there is some weird shuffling going on here simply to keep Carter off L4.
DK just made an updated post with this:

I'd assume this is what we'll actually see in the game.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Pens versus sens...
Takes me back to the rise of sid and geno and co...
Played the sen's in their first playoffs.... lost.... from what I remember.
My my has time rocketed on...

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Personally when I think classic Pens/Sens matchups my immediate go-to is the truly mystifying choice to have Tubby Gladiator with his ill fitting costume do a 300-themed hype intro for the playoffs. It didn't end well for them.

Meh. L3 and L4 are basically making the same money.

If this team just bucked Rust down to L3 like he's largely deserved all season people could finally get their overpriced third liner for the team that will surely fix them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad