Votes: 13 46.4%
  • Tage Thompson

Votes: 15 53.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
out shot, out attempted and won fair and square.

sorry bud. welcome to the big leagues.

maybe you'll see a cup championship when you're pissing yourself in bed at 95.
We shouldn't have had to go to overtime. That's what I'm upset about. Glad we got the two points, but we did it the hard way. And when you're an older team playing a young team in the back-to-back scenario, we need all the rest we can get. Don't feel too hopeful about tomorrow though.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
We shouldn't have had to go to overtime. That's what I'm upset about. Glad we got the two points, but we did it the hard way. And when you're an older team playing a young team in the back-to-back scenario, we need all the rest we can get. Don't feel too hopeful about tomorrow though.

Who gives a shit. Win is a win and Malkin set up the winning goal.

Reactions: Andy99

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Who gives a shit. Win is a win and Malkin set up the winning goal.
I care, cuz again we wasted more time in getting the win. We're going to play them tomorrow night with our backup goalie, they got the younger legs so I don't feel overly hopeful in getting the sweep. Winning in regulation would have been preferred. Any little Edge we can get we need to take advantage of that. In addition we have a horrible record on a second of back-to-backs.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I care, cuz again we wasted more time and trying to win. We're going to play them tomorrow night with our backup goalie, they got the younger legs so I don't feel overly hopeful in getting the sweet. Winning a regulation would have been preferred. Any little Edge we can get we need to take advantage of that. In addition we have a horrible record on a second of back-to-backs.

We're like 11-2-2 over the last month Ryder. Chill out and start drinking again or try it out for the first time.

Reactions: Ryder71

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I care, cuz again we wasted more time and trying to win. We're going to play them tomorrow night with our backup goalie, they got the younger legs so I don't feel overly hopeful in getting the sweet. Winning a regulation would have been preferred. Any little Edge we can get we need to take advantage of that. In addition we have a horrible record on a second of back-to-backs.
You know, Jarry could have made a save on that PP…horrible penalty by Geno but Jarry didn’t play it right…

Reactions: Gurglesons

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
You know, Jarry could have made a save on that PP…horrible penalty by Geno but Jarry didn’t play it right…
Tristan Jarry has been exceptional over the past what 3 weeks? I'm not going to fault him on that. I get your point but genos bone head play cost us the win in regulation. I can't really complain about TJ's performance. I thought he really kept us in the game in the first period.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Tristan Jory has been exceptional over the past what 3 weeks? I'm not going to fault him on that. I get your point but genos bone had play cost us the winter regulation. I can't really complain about TJ's performance. I thought he really kept us in the game in the first period.
He kept us in the game completely in period one…had a very good game…unfortunately he has a bad penchant for giving up stupid goals/making mistakes at key moments in a game where he’s otherwise played very well…it often doesn’t hurt them but it’s there…it’s like he has a few seconds where he goes into panic mode or something and his brain shuts off lol

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Just to let you and everyone know, I am using voice command! So if I sound less coherent than normal that's the culprit.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
He kept us in the game completely in period one…had a very good game…unfortunately he has a bad penchant for giving up stupid goals/making mistakes at key moments in a game where he’s otherwise played very well…it often doesn’t hurt them but it’s there…it’s like he has a few seconds where he goes into panic mode or something and his brain shuts off lol
No one on this board has been more critical of his play than I am. But I do get your point. That said he's been Stellar the last month or so. Sure he could have stopped that but there were a couple shots he stopped in the first period that I thought for sure were going in. I would say his play tonight was definitely a net positive. Geno made amends in ot, but again it shouldn't have got to that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad