GDT: | Pens vs Rangers | March 18th 1800hrs MST | Here we go again

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Sid and Malkin were regularly missing full seasons under Bylsma..
Rarely at the same time. Both were capable of carrying a team on their own back then. They also had MAF, who despite this board's obsession with hating him, is one of the better goalies in the last 20 years. This is a bad take and I think you know it. If you don't, it's time for a vacation.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I’m not sure we’re going to win a game this coming week, maybe the Caps…

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Not to jump in, but Sully got god mode Murray for a couple years

Bylsma had the same ol MAF we have come to know every year

Bylsma sucked. But he actually won the playoff series he should.

Sullivan had two amazing years and has largely gotten out coached multiple times against much more inferior rosters.

Rarely at the same time. Both were capable of carrying a team on their own back then. They also had MAF, who despite this board's obsession with hating him, is one of the better goalies in the last 20 years. This is a bad take and I think you know it. If you don't, it's time for a vacation.

It’s not. But keep sucking the Sully is something special because he was a Penguins coach media takes.

Reactions: BusinessGoose

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Bylsma sucked. But he actually won the playoff series he should.

Sullivan had two amazing years and has largely gotten out coached multiple times against much more inferior rosters.

It’s not. But keep sucking the Sully is something special because he was a Penguins coach media takes.
and lost some that he should not, anyways both coaches had good two seasons

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Our defense is going to look like Ruh, Friedman, a traffic cone and one of those football tackling dummies for next game I guess…lol

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Yes, that's what I've been doing for the last 2 years. Saying Bylsma is better than Sullivan is classic Pixie's revisionist history. I guess playing Iginla on his off wing was just a mis-undstood visionary doing his thing.

Reactions: GregR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad