| Pens vs Rangers | Loss | Yucky, lets just move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Very poor play in period 1 and 2. 3rd period was waaaay better, but too little too late. Hopefully its just an illness circulating around the team and not some deeper issues. At some point the lackluster play away from the puck needs to be addressed. On to the next game.

200w.gif

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Caps got at least a point…we didn’t, that’s all I got…I don’t think this game is meaningful in the long run but we’ll see next week…we really have to get out of that earlier habit of starting slow..I thought we nipped it in the bud but it’s reared it’s ugly head the last couple games

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
I watched Vancouver play Minny last night; at the end of that game both teams, especially the nucks, looked like they had been through a very hard battle.

Juxtapose to the Rangers tonight or the Sabres the other night; Looks like a nice friendly skate.

I've said it all year, they can only play one way, and when that one way isn't working for whatever the reason, you get what we had here tonight. They can't go to anything else. It either all comes together for this team or they really get dominated (lucky for them they have one of the best goalies this year)

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I watched Vancouver play Minny last night; at the end of that game both team, especially the nucks look like they had been through a very hard battle.

Juxtapose to the Rangers tonight or the Sabres the other night; Looks like a nice friendly skate.

I've said it all year, they can only play one way, and when that one way isn't working for whatever the reason, you get what we had here tonight. They can't go to anything else. It either all comes together for this team or they really get dominated (lucky for them they have one of the best goalies this year)

One team is fighting for the playoffs, one is basically a lock.

Reactions: GoAwayGiannone

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Oh well.

Letang can walk. It'll end the era's Cup window once and for all but it'd be better than watching a progressively more boring and worse team plod through another 3 or 4 years of masquerading as contenders.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
GCR was so bad tonight, like all three of them, that is really surprising
Rust seems to have a difficult time going from one center to the other. It takes him a few games to get up to speed and adjust. Should have just put Rakell in Rusts spot on L1. Couldn’t have been worse.

Reactions: PaulD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad