Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Quacks | Win | 101st best player gets 1200 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I though my Sid could’ve had 5 points easy in that game. In the eighties it’s probably an 8 point game for him. That’s no joke.

I do wonder how Zegras got under his skin?

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
I though my Sid could’ve had 5 points easy in that game. In the eighties it’s probably an 8 point game for him. That’s no joke.

I think Zegras got mega-POd at his teammates or the linesmen on some offsides and swung his stick in frustration. I don't think it was directed to Sid at all unless he accidentally hit him. But clearly Zegras was lashing out at the world because his team was such a clusterf***, not at Sid in particular.

Reactions: canadianguy77

reino

Jul 20, 2019
POJ is in exclusive company LOL

1.JPG

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I think Zegras got mega-POd at his teammates or the linesmen on some offsides and swung his stick in frustration. I don't think it was directed to Sid at all unless he accidentally hit him. But clearly Zegras was lashing out at the world because his team was such a clusterf***, not at Sid in particular.
Yeah I just thought it was strange. Most of the young guys now have a tremendous amount of respect for Sid. He’s usually not a dick to them unless they’re doing stuff to piss him off.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
POJ is in exclusive company LOL

View attachment 648461
Kind of irritated me that he didn’t put POJ out with the 1st unit on the double minor. It was 4-1 at that point near the end of the 2nd.

I think it says a lot about Sullivan and his mindset. It’s 90s. And it sucks. And he’d get more buy-in if he could manage situations in real time and not have to rely on coaching mantras from the 90s.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009

Zegras seems to be turning into one of those whiny bitches. He seems to rub a lot of players the wrong way.

He also looks like the type who was a spoiled rich kid growing up whose daddy bought his way out of trouble.

Chuck Norris Trophy

Jan 22, 2015
Missed the game, watching the highlights now, did they have that ridiculous black afterburner on the puck during the game too? Gotta make the game more accessible to casual Anaheimers I guess. It hurts my eyes and reminds me of the horrid days of Fox glow puck.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
Missed the game, watching the highlights now, did they have that ridiculous black afterburner on the puck during the game too? Gotta make the game more accessible to casual Anaheimers I guess. It hurts my eyes and reminds me of the horrid days of Fox glow puck.
Usually no. Not on live feeds. But shit I've seen it show up on the jumbotron in STL a few times too.. Usually replays.

Its an NHL backed thing. Not something to knock ANA over.

Reactions: canadianguy77

Chuck Norris Trophy

Jan 22, 2015
Usually no. Not on live feeds. But shit I've seen it show up on the jumbotron in STL a few times too.. Usually replays.

Its an NHL backed thing. Not something to knock ANA over.
Okay., thanks.

And sorry about the tongue-in-cheek Anaheim mocking, I just haven't seen it before!

Chuck Norris Trophy

Jan 22, 2015
Zegras seems to be turning into one of those whiny bitches. He seems to rub a lot of players the wrong way.

He also looks like the type who was a spoiled rich kid growing up whose daddy bought his way out of trouble.
I can really see him chirping how he is the poster boy for EA NHL and can do the Michigan.

reino

Jul 20, 2019
Pens can still absolutely dominate these slower Western teams. They just can't keep up faster team anymore

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
I don't have any problem with a talented 21 year old getting frustrated with the state of his team, even if he is part of it.

Reactions: Fordy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad