Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Quacks | Win | 101st best player gets 1200 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
bingo-geno.gif

Pretty solid game. Nice to see Carter and Kap show up offensively. Congrats to Geno on 1200 points! POJ looked stellar out there. Onto the Kings!

ITEM_PREVIEW1.gif

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Anyone have the analytics for L1 and L2 since the switch? I know the difference with wins/losses are downright absurd with Rak on L1 and Rust on L2 and vice-versa.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
+++++Hockey

That game really illustrated the potential of the sport of hockey and how structure kills the game. Anaheim played YOLO hockey and the result was wildly entertaining. Smile on my face the whole time.

Hard to take away a lot individually because Anaheim played unlike anything else we'll see this year. POJ with 2 goals was nice and Dumo looked lively.

But I just want to underscore. This stupid game had a lot of entertainment value.

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
I’m not on Team Sully Sux but why do TB, Archibald and Poehling have 10min or less? We put Anaheim in the woodchipper
fargowoodchipper.png

Those guys shoulda played more cause we playing tomorrow night. Then we have a couple days. Whatever. Congratulations to Geno and POJ!!!!!!

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Can Zegras go through some sort of attitudinal phase then force his way here for his prime?

Dude is gonna be the Kyrie Irving of the NHL in terms of on-ice ridiculousness. Skill level is just absurd.

Anyway that whole game was funny. The 70/30 Pens fans that made it impossible to hate-watch Pixies :), the Anaheim turnovers, Gibson sliding all over the ice, POJ with the double.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad