Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Quacks | Win | 101st best player gets 1200 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Troy is associated with the political machine in Canada. Come on man. Dude is rich.
You don’t deliver flyers and catalogues in the 90s in Canada if you’re rich. I don’t know what else to tell you. I know this from firsthand experience and have zero reason to lie. I don’t know Sid.

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
Say what you want about the Ducks being a cellar dweller and all, but you can only beat who is in front of you. And that was a great win.

DeSmith is picking it up, and even Dumo looks like he’s found himself. That was just great hockey tonight. I loved old man Sid getting curmudgeonly. Rust and RikRak were awesome to watch. And Geno, as ever, remains a gem.

I’m so glad the penguins didn’t put POJ on waivers before the regular season started in October.
Someone on the trade board said it the other day: if Rutherford was still here, he would’ve been long gone in a trade for some middling depth or something underwhelming.

Thank god he’s gone, because the boy is a gem. I love his game and the way he moves out there.

Kasperi kapanen

Jul 23, 2014
As much as i hate sully, you can tell the team hasn’t given up on him. We are gunna make the playoffs, the ball is in Hextalls court. I hate him too. Also the 3rd line played ok but it was anaheim lol.

Reactions: bathroomSTAAL

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
@Gurglesons Teddy was inspired by you being there. He was actually able to pick up a point.
He stepped up his game knowing the founder, president, and only member of the TB53 fan club was in the house. However, I bet Pixie was devastated that Petry didn’t score one for him.

As much as i hate sully, you can tell the team hasn’t given up on him. We are gunna make the playoffs, the ball is in Hextalls court. I hate him too. Also the 3rd line played ok but it was anaheim lol.
They literally beat the third worst team in the league. What makes you think they haven’t given up on him?

Kasperi kapanen

Jul 23, 2014
He stepped up his game knowing the founder, president, and only member of the TB53 fan club was in the house. However, I bet Pixie was devastated that Petry didn’t score one for him.

They literally beat the third worst team in the league. What makes you think they haven’t given up on him?
because they are actually trying to win every game. granted, i am comparing this team to the stale johnston squad where they visibly quit on the coach. anyways it’s up to hextall now to make a move to have a deep run.

Zbynek

Jarry friggin sucks dude
Jun 6, 2011
Madrid, Spain
Sure it's the Ducks, but Pens were relentless here. I know we love to rag on Carter here but this was exactly the game he needed. His goal was a turning point - he misses that gimme-goal off the Gibson mistake and you have a different game going into the 2nd. Instead, you go into intermission with the scoreboard more indicative of the domination from the first.

Sweep the West coast trip and get back up there with NJD and NYR.

Kasperi kapanen

Jul 23, 2014
Sure it's the Ducks, but Pens were relentless here. I know we love to rag on Carter here but this was exactly the game he needed. His goal was a turning point - he misses that gimme-goal off the Gibson mistake and you have a different game going into the 2nd. Instead, you go into intermission with the scoreboard more indicative of the domination from the first.

Sweep the West coast trip and get back up there with NJD and NYR.
He still had a pretty shit game i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad