Positive takeways:
- depth scoring
- strong start
- PP goal
- didnt collapse
- entertaining
- 4 points in a back to back
- emotion

Lots to be happy about the last 2 days. That was a good and entertaining win. Ive been happy with the response since the Edmonton game. Hasnt been perfect, but the effort and emotion has been there. Good win tonight boys.

giphy.gif

7261_pittsburgh_penguins-jersey-1996.png

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Damn.

Get a Jeannot or Chychrun and start rollin to that sweet sweet Boston sweep :sarcasm:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Based on what I saw tonight, I think we can sit out the TDL, we’re set to make a run
Yes, Elliott will definitely be playing over Vasi in the POs and all the playoff opponents are going to no show when they face the Pens so we have an easy road to the SCF…let’s get pumped

Reactions: Gold Diamond

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
Yes, Elliott will definitely be playing over Vasi in the POs and all the playoff opponents are going to no show when they face the Pens so we have an easy road to the SCF…let’s get pumped
And the west is sending all good players to the east, so whoever makes it tot he finals will be a pushover

Reactions: Andy99

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
I know he scored, but Carter and the third remains complete and undiluted ass.

Good win though. Awesome Geno. Great second line. Good fourth line. Liked all D- men although Letang had his meh spells.

Absurd that Sully plays the third a lot more than the fourth. Well, he should, but they should be flipped.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I posted this morning that Tampa could not come at better time, we play them well, and this was the perfect team to grow the winning streak...

I liked our defense tonight for the most part, Geno was on the mission, his effort is contagious, if Rust scores at 15-20% that Line would be heavily in plus...

You could tell that Blueger and Dumo are getting better,

However JC is still a super weak link, everytime his line was in our zone I now expect that we get scored on...and can someone please tell Sully not to put him on PK...he is just so bad on PK its hilarious..

Sid's line is kind of meh at this point, with Jack coasting, Sid so so and Rakell just OK,

But I really like how the dman were sucesfull in moving the puck and avoiding forecheck, I hope this is something new, not Tampa's slow down on their back to back

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad