GDT: Pens vs Knights 2200hrs EST: Return of the Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
One reason that the Pens should be sellers at the deadline. Can you envision a realistic trade to fix this and make them legit contenders? Now imagine if Crosby gets injured. At 37 not unlikely.
Crosby is 36, the Letang/Malkin contracts mean we won’t be sellers, better hope Sid stays healthy.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
One reason that the Pens should be sellers at the deadline. Can you envision a realistic trade to fix this and make them legit contenders? Now imagine if Crosby gets injured. At 37 not unlikely.
I think an approach where they sell Jake and still try to make the playoffs could work. but maybe that would piss Sid off. Idk.

Reactions: Jaded-Fan

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
This is why I won’t go when they play here.
I can't necessarily sell the tickets my wife got as a gift to me when I told her I really didn't want to go at all and I guess she thought I was kidding.

I wonder what the excuse will be...

"The Pens obviously had too much rest to practice, heal, work on things, and this is why they didn't play well."

• Haha
Reactions: Zirakzigil

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
I can't necessarily sell the tickets my wife got as a gift to me when I told her I really didn't want to go at all and I guess she thought I was kidding.

"The Pens obviously had too much rest to practice, heal, work on things, and this is why they didn't play well."
When they are in Calgary the Flames are retiring Kippers jersey. Tickets sold out quickly and are stupidly expensive. :ha:

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada

When they are in Calgary the Flames are retiring Kippers jersey. Tickets sold out quickly and are stupidly expensive. :ha:

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Just can't lose a game up 2 with 10 minutes left to play. Smart road game but no Pens blow that lead.

Reactions: Andy99

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
These blokes fellate Harkins any chance they get about how he's good at something no one else sees as it doesn't exist.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Ah the typical Sullivan "spark something" move.

I mean that's a game I wouldn't blame you for going for. But this one, I don't even want to wear Pens gear. I don't want that stress, lol.

Reactions: Zirakzigil

metalan2

May 30, 2008
I love how on odd man breaks , Penguins don't even attempt to look at the net for a shot, just telegraph pass 100% of the time.

Reactions: Andy99

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
See in this instance, if you're the HC and you aren't planning a play for your team and the bloke you want to use as a scapegoat is doing it, says a lot about Sully more than it does Reirden to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad