Canada
lqvqajq2sidsetsar3yq.png

The Pens when the Knights say they are cup champs:
PVXLGRk9kooy.gif

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Got mixed feelings here. On the one hand they play strong teams pretty well this year. On the other hand the late night boozing, drugs, gambling and whoring associated with being in Vegas is a big hurdle to overcome.

I remember last year how bad the hangover and sleep deprivation hurt them in this building. I wanna say it was like 5-1 Vegas, with Ty Smith scoring the only goal.

Ulf5

Feb 21, 2017
How's Smith returning if he isn't even travelling there correct if I'm wrong?
He's on the trip, just not playing.

Taylor Haase

9:30 PM - JANUARY 17, 2024 LAS VEGAS

SMITH UNLIKELY TO PLAY BEFORE ALL-STAR BREAK

Kyle Dubas appeared on Josh Getzoff's weekly radio show on Wednesday and offered an update on Reilly Smith, who has been sidelined since Jan. 11 with an upper-body injury.
Dubas said Smith is unlikely to play before the All-Star break, which runs until Feb. 6. He reiterated what Mike Sullivan said after practice, that Smith will make the Las Vegas-Arizona trip but won't play, and they'll have a better idea of his status later in the week.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Smith not playing is really good, get hhim out of lineup and gives a chance for another WBS to at least have a shot to show off...

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Important game…Metro continues getting points and Pens are now 3 points out of WC2

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
I'm expecting a loss tonight.

Long lay off, a few days in Vegas, the Knights are good and seem to have started to righten the ship after a 4 game losing streak a month or so ago.

Invalid cuz QoC

Jan 30, 2017
Yeah and games in hand are meaningless unless you win them lol

I think it’s time to flip over to the good side Andy. I made the change like 20 games ago when it became evident this team would make the playoffs given their play and lack of results from other teams this year.

It’s never too late!

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I think it’s time to flip over to the good side Andy. I made the change like 20 games ago when it became evident this team would make the playoffs given their play and lack of results from other teams this year.

It’s never too late!
Lol…I’m not as confident as you, nor do I think it’s evident, that this team will make the playoffs…half the season is over and they haven’t once been in a playoff spot….their finishing is a big big issue as it was last season and the PP is worse…but you do you and I’ll do me lol

Reactions: Invalid cuz QoC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad