af109e53-871f-4484-b4a3-ba53bd0ec702_text.gif

Reactions: Gurglesons

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
put up the PGT

There's nothing else to see here lol lol
Really wish now we actually hadn’t bothered coming out for the third. What a joke

We’re right back in 2014, complete with the “we’re getting our asses kicked in a blowout” meltdowns. The only thing that worked back then was shitcanning the coach and trying something new. But I don’t think anyone in this org has the appetite for that anymore.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Really wish now we actually hadn’t bothered coming out for the third. What a joke

We’re right back in 2014, complete with the “we’re getting our asses kicked in a blowout” meltdowns. The only thing that worked back then was shitcanning the coach and trying something new. But I don’t think anyone in this org has the appetite for that anymore.

If you don't agree with this coach you are going to get shipped out by our GM according to him. So uh...

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
You pulled the I played the game card and now you're lecturing me.

I pray this team gets Saros or someone better and proves you right.

I've watched this team for too long to care about goaltending.
This is a discussion board, and I'm talking about something I've dealt with many, many times. Played sports close to daily my whole youth.
So yeah, I have something to offer on this topic.

Reject it if you want and stick to your guns. Won't change the facts.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Yes. I played ice for 12 years and as a soccer keeper in diff beer leagues for about a decade.
It's a pattern when goalies struggle. The shoulders slump. The attitude on the bench gets worse. The communication on the ice/field gets quiet, hostile to each other or just lashing out at the opposition.

You can mock me if you want, but it's a fact lol

Lol, I just…

You think none of us played any sports or something? I played Professional Rugby and I’ve played Hockey as well as American Football.

Do I have more of a say on some shit too? I hate when this bs is strewn about.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
If you don't agree with this coach you are going to get shipped out by our GM according to him. So uh...
Yeah, I mean, he’s such a great coach and all. Hex made that crystal clear.

Lol, we’re going to see Sullivan behind the bench when we bottom out, aren’t we? This ownership somehow thinks he’s god.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad