GDT: | Pens vs Kings | Feb 11th 2030hrs MST | We 3 Kings of Pittsburgh are

Geno is:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
This team's cry baby attitude comes straight from our dickbag coach. Don't like a team sending out their top PP when they're up by 5? Don't get down by 5.
This team the last few years just embodies entitled little babies. Nothing about this team the last 5 or so seasons has any sort of identity that is worth being proud of watching. It lacks any identity and it’s slowly been trending that way under this coach. Now with two GMs being bent over by him and getting his type of players to suit his garbage style, that he himself has no idea how to evolve or change in any meaningful way, this team is trash and there was zero point in extending Rust or Letang or even anyone in the core really.

Not a fan of this bratty bs. I honestly don’t feel sorry for them if the next game someone destroys one of the core with a huge ass hit.

Reactions: BusinessGoose

metalan2

May 30, 2008
So why does it happen with Jarry in net too then?

You guys realize this same shit has been going on for literally 4 years right?
I know, but it doesn't happen anywhere near as often. The team sucks, don't get me wrong, but tonight their goalies didn't even give them a chance. They quit pretty quickly.

Jarry can go on 15-0-1 heaters. The team is just confident when he's playing that well.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
This team the last few years just embodies entitled little babies. Nothing about this team the last 5 or so seasons has any sort of identity that is worth being proud of watching. It lacks any identity and it’s slowly been trending that way under this coach with two GMs being bent over by him and his type to suit his garbage style that he himself has no idea how to evolve or change in any meaningful way.

Not a fan of this bratty bs. I honestly don’t feel sorry for them if the next game someone destroys one of the core with a huge ass hit.
Well, Sully did spend a lot of time as an assistant of Torts. He's like a media savvy Torts.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I know, but it doesn't happen anywhere near as often. The team sucks, don't get me wrong, but tonight their goalies didn't even give them a chance. They quit pretty quickly.

Jarry can go on 15-0-1 heaters. The team is just confident when he's playing that well.

This team hangs all of their goaltenders out to dry. They suck defensively and nobody holds anybody accountable for it. It's just like the PP.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Lol I like how this is the kind of teeth kicking that will bring reality into focus. Too often the Pens are awful this year and lose by one or a couple

Reactions: Andy99

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
This team the last few years just embodies entitled little babies. Nothing about this team the last 5 or so seasons has any sort of identity that is worth being proud of watching. It lacks any identity and it’s slowly been trending that way under this coach. Now with two GMs being bent over by him and getting his type of players to suit his garbage style, that he himself has no idea how to evolve or change in any meaningful way, this team is trash and there was zero point in extending Rust or Letang or even anyone in the core really.

Can't wait to hear the post-game commentary from the genius coach on what went wrong.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Lol I like how this is the kind of teeth kicking that will bring reality into focus. Too often the Pens are awful this year and lose by one or a couple

What reality?

I guarantee you management knows exactly what this team is and they don't give a shit.

It's the weird media and fan base that thinks for some reason because they resigned their franchise players and two of the better wingers available that we were "all in".

GregR

Mar 4, 2002
This is all Kasperi Kapanen's fault.
hi-res-3650dc1eb63fb20597104737c826688e_crop_north.jpg

Reactions: BusinessGoose

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Have you considered that it's BOTH the goalie and defense? That it doesn't always have to be one or the other?
To me it’s the entire defense philosophy of this team the last few years and under two sets of assistant coaches and the one common denominator being Sullivan and deployment.

The forwards play a disjointed defense with the defensive corps and the goalies get hung out to dry with a barrage of shots or high scoring chances against them and the entire team looks like they’ve never been on the same page consistently enough for half a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad