Post-Game Talk: | Pens vs Jets | Shootout win | I hate day games

Day games are great for:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
In the universe where Mearse and Errey are your announcers
The fact that they downplayed it was insane. I know Errey tries not to insult referees or other players but he should have called it like it was.

Mears probably didn’t even know what happened lol

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I think we're going to see a substantial shake-up, but DOC is not available. He's on injured reserve.

With Blueger out, I'm guessing the following:
Guentzel-Crosby-Rust
Heinen-Malkin-Kapanen
McGinn-Carter-Rodrigues
Zohorna-Boyle-Simon

Yeah, that's looks pretty logical given what we know about Sullivan. I wouldn't be shocked to see: Simon-Carter-ERod, Z-Boyle-McGinn though. Then when Zucker is back, he replaces Simon. Then when Bleuger is back, he replaces Z.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Absolutely do not envy Blue's recovery. Broke my jaw in college and it's still f***ed up to the degree of near constant migraines, sinus/jaw/tooth pain, vertigo, and spasms.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Hello and mucho respect :clap: Does y'all think Mr Jarry will play tomorrow night against the coyotes no?

There's a back to back coming later this week (seattle and det)

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Hello and mucho respect :clap: Does y'all think Mr Jarry will play tomorrow night against the coyotes no?

Probably. Our back up goalie has been a steaming pile of dog **** since last spring. We are going to run Jarry into the ground while our GM debates whether or not he should upgrade an obvious liability.

Reactions: Coachcorner

Peat

Jun 14, 2016

Probably safe to assume he's playing every game that isn't part of a back to back for the foreseeable and maybe don't even bet against him playing both of those, but worth checking the beat reporters to be double sure.

Reactions: Coachcorner

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Probably. Our back up goalie has been a steaming pile of dog **** since last spring. We are going to run Jarry into the ground while our GM debates whether or not he should upgrade an obvious liability.
Thank you so much for your answers to both of y'alls sire :clap: I've been following jarry too, real closely this season and he's been one of the realest there is....... The talent is much. Its much.

So yeah, I understand now even better. Nobody else is playing, unless its a bezack to back. Have a real good night y'all and also murder that arizona team tomorrow. Hard.

ps Mike sullivan is the best coach probably in the game right now. been a huge fan of this guy since he came to pittsburgh... no matter who's playing, the man gets it done. Now that's gangsta right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad