GDT: Pens vs Blue Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
Man Kunitz just can't keep up with those two. Doesn't belong there at all

Yeah, Kunitz is going to be a big problem on that line.

And I see Pouliot is picking up where he left off, he's really a mess in his own end so far this year.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
if Pouliot keeps looking like this, he has to go back to the minors. He'll go minus fifty in 82 games playing this way

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Thoughts so far: Clendening looks great with the puck, so smooth and I don't even see his bad skating. Pouliot just got horribly muscled off the puck, it was pathetic how easily he gave it up.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
I was told Kunitz's laziness, lack of speed, and disastrous play with the puck were all because of an iron-deficiency and an injured foot.

Am I to believe this is not the case, and he actually shouldn't be on the top line?

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
dea looks good out there, first time in a while ive noticed someone on the ice wearing #39

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
Thoughts so far: Clendening looks great with the puck, so smooth and I don't even see his bad skating. Pouliot just got horribly muscled off the puck, it was pathetic how easily he gave it up.

All the VAN fans had said Clendening just couldn't skate at all, I haven't seen a big issue with his skating.

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
holy crap. this goaltender interfeerence ar getting out of control. Cant go to the net in fear of being tackled into the goalie for an automated penalt against......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad