Pre-Game Talk: Pens @ Sens April 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
We were going to need help from other teams either way even if we got the 2 points yesterday.

The only difference is that philly game is actually going to matter now.

If we would have gotten two points yesterday, that philly game might not have mattered at all.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I haven't looked at the scenarios but is a regulation win 100% crucial? Like if it's tied with a minute in regulation do we pull the goalie?

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
I haven't looked at the scenarios but is a regulation win 100% crucial? Like if it's tied with a minute in regulation do we pull the goalie?

Nah. Detroit or Boston could potentially go 0-3 or 0-2-1. Boston doesnt play tomorrow so no matter what - we aren't "officially" eliminated tomorrow.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008

Not quite yet. Even if Pittsburgh gets a point, they could still lose to Isles (have their number) and the Slugs (30th wrapped up and looking to spoil)... which gives us the opening to pass them if Philly hands us game 82.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
Anyone know what's happening for FAN appreciation night? I remember hearing there was supposed to be some party in front of the CTC before the game, but I can't find any info about it now.

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
I would bet my life on the Penguins getting more powerplays in this game.

Pittsburgh is actually 23rd in the league in PP-PK time at -41 minutes and we are 8th in PP-PK time at +34 minutes, so no... refs don't really favor them.

Shanny

Let's Win It All
Jun 12, 2009
Bytown
Terrified of the possibility of Cowen playing in this one, hopefully not. Could quite possibly see Neil make his long awaited return though to help grind the Pens down a bit more.

Anyways, our whole season comes down to tomorrow night.

Ooh Lazar*

Any good pubs in the Billings bridge area showing the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad