Recalled/Assigned: Pens recall D Derrick Pouliot

Gramps

May 15, 2014
What are the chances Pouliot sticks full time next season? Guessing it depends on what the Pens do with Ehrhoff and Martin.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
What are the chances Pouliot sticks full time next season? Guessing it depends on what the Pens do with Ehrhoff and Martin.

if Mike Johnston is still the coach, I would say there's close to a 100% chance that Pouliot is on the roster full time next year. Now, he may not play 82 games, but they'll give him every chance to

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh

ya, its impossible to say until we know what happens with them. If they are both gone, I think he's practically guaranteed a spot.

deczola

Jan 21, 2015
Philadelphia, PA
I think there is a good chance they are both gone.

DP will be here for possibly the entire season next year.

I expect the Pens to sign a D man in offseason.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
As long as we kick the old grind-guard to the curb, I don't care who we sign. Well, I care but the other part is more important.

joeyjake5

Feb 23, 2014
Since neither Erhoff or Martin have resigned as of now. IMO, Both will test the market, get an overpriced contract and hopefully its not with the Pens like Orpik. .

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Ehrhoff > Methot

Scuds is the big issue really. He screws with our mix on D. If not for him, we would have a lot more possible pairings that would work.

gdsmack267

Sep 11, 2010
Rochester, NY
Ehrhoff > Methot

Scuds is the big issue really. He screws with our mix on D. If not for him, we would have a lot more possible pairings that would work.

Pens have 4 good puck movers in Letang, Maatta, Despres and Polouit. They need a defensive minded physical player like Methot more than Ehrhoff

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad