Post-Game Talk: Pens 3, Panthers 2 (OT) - Kunitz Saves The Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
I'm not defending their honor. What are you on about?

I didn't like the attacks on them, but I figured they can handle themselves and didn't jump in. Then I made a legit post, Capp attacked it and made a reference to it being "drunk" inducing. So I had his attacks on them fresh in my mind and played along with his warlord act. No one is above this board and passing along info doesn't give someone a right to attack others. Especially respected mods.

So check your facts, bro.

Why am I a bro?

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Why am I a bro?

Everyone is my bro. I don't get hurt by anything you or IC or anyone else says. I have mock anger to mess around with people who attack me first. When those posters don't catch on, I honestly don't care. I've always been upfront about that.

Again, if you don't like that, it's not really something I'll lose sleep over. However, I do prefer to read Coles thoughts without him being attacked and distracted over silliness. He's one of the handful of posters I come on this board to read his thoughts.

So ya, him being needlessly attacked annoys me.

And Biggs... He's laid back as **** and someone attacking him is ridiculous. I mean c'mon now. Been here forever and I've never seen anyone attack Biggs.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I think in general when people post they should consider whether or not if their post is adding to the discussion and is informative in any way or if it is simply emotional white noise.

If the answer to part or all of your post is "no", then you shouldn't post it.

SaintLouHaintBlue

Have another donut
Feb 22, 2014
Michigan
538.jpg

Where on earth has this thread gone to?

CanadianPensFan1

Jun 13, 2014
Canada
I think in general when people post they should consider whether or not if their post is adding to the discussion and is informative in any way or if it is simply emotional white noise.

I agree with this but then no thread would go over 3 pages lol

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Everyone is my bro. I don't get hurt by anything you or IC or anyone else says. I have mock anger to mess around with people who attack me first. When those posters don't catch on, I honestly don't care. I've always been upfront about that.

Again, if you don't like that, it's not really something I'll lose sleep over. However, I do prefer to read Coles thoughts without him being attacked and distracted over silliness. He's one of the handful of posters I come on this board to read his thoughts.

So ya, him being needlessly attacked annoys me.

And Biggs... He's laid back as **** and someone attacking him is ridiculous. I mean c'mon now. Been here forever and I've never seen anyone attack Biggs.

Fair enough. I won't comment further since it isn't anything constructive to the conversation.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724

That's a nice thought but that's just not how the internet works.

brewski420

Sep 29, 2009
Ohio
I blame the turn this thread took on Craig Adams! Only he could get our intelligent group sniping at one another. This too shall pass as he really is gone!!

Shwag33

May 27, 2008
Well now that IC is gone maybe we wont have to read about despres in every thread.

Not that I disagree, but it was getting annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad