Post-Game Talk: Penguins VS Capitals

Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
Yes. While that's true Pittsburgh fans dont believe that amd I wonder if Crosby does.
Actually the contact on that play was 100% Crosby fault. Steckel was heading up ice and Crosby turned right into him while looking the other way.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Love MF - but he’s still got things to learn as a rookie.

For example, when a player like Crosby throws hin down like that - you hold your head and lay in the ice for a minimum 2-5 minutes ;)

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
I mean, Russia has literally been banned from the Olympics for doping too much. So not the strongest argument.

My opinion is this: I don't care. If Ovechkin is doping then he isn't the only one.

You actually believe those Olympic committee crooks? They have a long history of taking money under the table. And have they even showed any concrete proof or are you just taking their word for it?

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Love MF - but he’s still got things to learn as a rookie.

For example, when a player like Crosby throws hin down like that - you hold your head and lay in the ice for a minimum 2-5 minutes ;)
Fever still wouldn’t have gotten a call, cuz that’s just Sid being
a good Canadian boy - which should read as little pissy beatch who’s throwing a tantrum because he can’t outskate a rookie D guy

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
First Crysby went after Kuzy and Tom came right in. So then he went after MF behind the play. What a little bitch. gotta think he’ll be marked for some physical play next game by #8, 43, and 21. hell, I wouldn’t be surprised to see 42 go after him as well. He is like second on our team in hits this year.

Alexander the Gr8

May 2, 2013
Toronto
First Crysby went after Kuzy and Tom came right in. So then he went after MF behind the play. What a little bitch. gotta think he’ll be marked for some physical play next game by #8, 43, and 21. hell, I wouldn’t be surprised to see 42 go after him as well. He is like second on our team in hits this year.

No one's allowed to touch #87. If anyone attempts anything, they'll be stopped by all 4 zebras.

Drakon

Mar 31, 2014
You really think he would be taking steroids as bad as he wants a gold medal with the Olympics months away with their strict testing…
Anabolics? No. Something? Yeah, 100%. All of them are on EPO or blood doping or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad