GDT: Penguins visit the Canes - 7PM

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Sid's been getting scored on quite a bit this preseason.

drpepper

Dec 10, 2013
He made that backhand pass giveaway to start it. You get the good with the bad.

Who was in there to pass to?

The Pens have been ****ing up their line changes.

It leaves one player in the offensive zone with four Carolina players and no where to go. A turnover is inevitable.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Yea the breakout and DZone play has been sloppy all preseason.
Dumb turnovers in the OZone as well.
Lookin' at you Sid.

brewski420

Sep 29, 2009
Ohio
Who was in there to pass to?

The Pens have been ****ing up their line changes.

It leaves one player in the offensive zone with four Carolina players and no where to go. A turnover is inevitable.

True. Like I said Sid, and Geno for that matter, will try to make a play. I am sure Kunitz was circling somewhere. :help:

He probably should have reversed it into the corner.

Boocock

Feb 3, 2007
It was in the OZ.
Yes, it was. He passed it back in the offensive zone towards the blue line. By the time he was turned around, they were already well on their way to advancing through the neutral zone.

As said previously, you take the good with the bad.

drpepper

Dec 10, 2013
Yes, it was. He passed it back in the offensive zone towards the blue line. By the time he was turned around, they were already well on their way to advancing through the neutral zone.

He expected his linemate to be there per usual, but there was a bad line change.

He was outnumbered by four CAR players. A turnover was most likely.

Sorry hit submit early by accident

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh

As said previously, you take the good with the bad.

time to split up sid and phil

Boocock

Feb 3, 2007
time to split up sid and phil

Why would you ever want to do that? Sidney Crosby and Phil Kessel have outstanding chemistry together and are consistently driving the play. Because everything on the Internet is literal and I know you're being completely serious, I'm just going to call you an idiot.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Pens really do need a task master that won't just cower to the stars.
If the offense sputters the first few months, i definitely see MJ being in trouble.

If that were to happen, i can see Martin taking over or they bring in Torts. Outside chance they promote Sullivan.

brewski420

Sep 29, 2009
Ohio
Looks like we're rushing breakouts Bylsma-style.

It does and with our D core that is disaster!! Getting the puck out of D zone is going to be a problem. Teams are going to fore check like there is no tomorrow.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad