GDT: Penguins visit Ducks 7:30PM Pacific

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I still don't understand why he's on the powerplay.

Because your other options are Manson and Stoner, and you have to assume they want to limit Manson's minutes the way he's worn down over the course of the season the last two years.

Can we put Bernier in now?

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
Now it's Stoner's turn to try to injure Gibson. Bieksa's stupidity is contagious!

(kidding, I actually have no problem with how hard Stoner tried to deny the shot)

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
Now it's Stoner's turn to try to injure Gibson. Bieksa's stupidity is contagious!

(kidding, I actually have no problem with how hard Stoner tried to deny the shot)

Vatanen is the person who ****ed up onthat play.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
This game just needs to end and we need to get our lineup in order. It'll be nice when the entire team plays at once, if ever.

darkwingduck

Nov 7, 2014
Mission Viejo, CA
Scheduled losses are dumb, the second back to back involving Pittsburgh.

It is hard enough to keep up with them with rest, with no rest and missing players. No chance. Next game.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
Vatanen is the person who ****ed up onthat play.
Yes if there were a goal there it would be Vatanen's fault, but Stoner's last-ditch trip was what might have injured Gibson. But it was a last ditch effort for defense away from the goalie, rather than the actual stupid times Bieksa hits the player into the goalie.

You can tell always tell who has or hasn't studied tape on Gibson when they shoot rather than deke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad