GDT: Penguins v Laughs @ The Paint Pot - 19:00EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
And what specifically would those issues be, besides the fact that the current version of this team's bottom six is only slightly better than when we had Gladams and Goc.

Back to back in a salary cap era deserves every benefit of the doubt, not the old "My team isn't playing well this year so let's blame LINE JUGGLING and COACHING" along with other generic arguments from the sports fan complaints soundboard.

So true.

I like Sheahan’s, but right now, outside of Rust or Sheary, he’s the only consistent NHLer in the bottom six.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Haha. Great.

Commence the sky is falling again

Bums!!

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
GMJR was limited by the budget he created with some extensions. Yes keeping key players is key to the core. But Pens speed isn;t as good and the D quite frankly is missing Schultz and his offense. Murray makes a difference as well. But this offense is not good enough. Some hope Malkin, Letang, even Sid will hear the cannons in March. In my experience that is flawed thinking.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
GMJR was limited by the budget he created with some extensions. Yes keeping key players is key to the core. But Pens speed isn;t as good and the D quite frankly is missing Schultz and his offense. Murray makes a difference as well. But this offense is not good enough. Some hope Malkin, Letang, even Sid will hear the cannons in March. In my experience that is flawed thinking.

I really wouldn't put Letang in the same list as Sid and Geno.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
we won 2:1 this period, next one 3:1 and we are good
no luck, when they score from a harmless blue line wrister..

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Can people finally re-admit he’s a not fine 3rd line center for us?

Here's how you KNOW Sully is pissed off at Sheahan. He's got 3:39 TOI at ES. Pretty clear what he thought of Sheahan's work at ES on that Bozak goal against.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Which is why I really really want a better 3rd line lw. Simon looks good with Sheahan.

I mean, at this point they should be waiving players. The GM does that btw, for those bitching about Sully.

Is this team really going to miss Rowney and his couple points in one game in the playoffs?

Why was McKegg up so long?

Don’t fall in love with depth players, especially if you are going to let good ones walk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad