Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Looks like

Gradi - Geno - Neal
Kunitz - Sid - Dupers
Cooke - Sutter - TK
Jeffrey - Victory - Glass (not sure about this one but I want to believe Adams might be 13)
Adams

Letang
Despres

Orpik
Martin

Nisky
Engo

Bort
Lovejoy (are we really going to carry 8?)

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Looks like

Gradi - Geno - Neal
Kunitz - Sid - Dupers
Cooke - Sutter - TK
Jeffrey - Victory - Glass (not sure about this one but I want to believe Adams might be 13)
Adams

Letang
Despres

Orpik
Martin

Nisky
Engo

Bort

No way in hell is Adams the 13th forward. Come on Chancellor, you're better than that.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
No way in hell is Adams the 13th forward. Come on Chancellor, you're better than that.

IW2B_Mousepad_TRXF1004_lg.jpg

wej20

Aug 14, 2008
UK
Hopefully Bennett's the first call up and we get to see him later in the year but for now lets hope he keeps performing well in the AHL.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Looks like

Gradi - Geno - Neal
Kunitz - Sid - Dupers
Cooke - Sutter - TK
Adams

Letang
Despres

Orpik
Martin

Nisky
Engo

Bort

Thats the way I wrote it up last night too. I really don't think Bylsma has it in him though to sit Adams :laugh:

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
True good point you think Redden is a wash? He was really good with Chara on the Sens awhile back.

That was forever ago in hockey terms. Redden has been a mediocrity in the AHL for a couple years after being a sieve in the NHL. Anyone signing him would be signing him to be a spare defender/injury replacement. We don't need that.

You can't even make the argument that at least he's game ready considering the Rangers told him to stay out of Connecticut this year too. So what you have is a 35 year-old defender coming off a lousy year in the AHL who hasn't played a game or practiced with a team in 9 months.

MurphyDump

Dec 22, 2010
We're not trading Bortuzzo.

This!

Thunder Bay produces solid hockey players. Maybe not always flashy, but solid, hardworking, and get the job done.

Marc Staal, Jordan Staal, Eric Staal, Patrick Sharp, Ryan Johnson, Greg Johnson, Norm McIver, Trevor Letowski, Tom and Taylor Pyatt.
That's just a handful, and they are all hardworking, effective players.

Bortuzzo will be a great bottom pairing dman. He's what we need. Big, strong, long reach, takes up space and can be that crease clearer we need. Think a mobile Hal Gill down the road.

eXile59

Shirts on.
Jan 2, 2009
PA
Do people realize that Tangradi would get snatched up on waivers in a second? It came down to contracts & Bennett isn't waiver eligible. It would out right stupid to lose Tangradi for nothing. Especially if he does turn into a Malone type player & we lose him because we were impatient.

First forward injury Bennett will probably be up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad