GDT: Penguins @ MTL | Let's get ready to Crumble! | Mar. 15, 2018 7:30pm ET, TSN2 RDS 690AM 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
QxiEHeO.png

e34Oa8A.png

Last edited:

DXStriker

Nov 15, 2016
1st game agaisnt the pens but we play them 3 times in 2 weeks i believe lol

Thats the 3rd time this season we play the same team 3 times in 8-14 day spans lol . Bos Pit and Ott i believe was the 3rd

Reactions: Runner77

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
I hope Gallagher has a good game and that Kessel has a horrible one.

Statistically speaking, at least. I'm in the playoffs in my pool and need all the help I can get after Fleury got shelled last night.

Anyway, if I watch the game, i hope it's entertaining at least.

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
I don't hate the first two lines, but with a real 1st center in there, that would be so much more sexy.
Our D is a f***ing disgrace to the past great teams tho.

Reactions: Runner77

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I don't hate the first two lines, but with a real 1st center in there, that would be so much more sexy.
Our D is a ****ing disgrace to the past great teams tho.

We need a rebuild in the worst way..

Galchenyuk-XXXX-Gallagher
Drouin-XXXX-Scherbak
Hudon-XXXX-Lehkonen

XXXX-XXXX
Mete-Juulsen

That's how our team looks right now. three gaping holes down the middle, that maybe have Poehling-Evans as 2-3 if they develop.. and only Brook on the defensive side, not in the NHL, who has a potential as a top four D man.

We can hit on the D with one of Boqvist, Hughes, Dahlin, Smith, Dobson or Bouchard in this draft.. depending on what we do with our 2nds.. but we need a good tank in the next two years and hope to grab one of the top rated centres in both drafts.

Reactions: Redux91

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
We need a rebuild in the worst way..

Galchenyuk-XXXX-Gallagher
Drouin-XXXX-Scherbak
Hudon-XXXX-Lehkonen

XXXX-XXXX
Mete-Juulsen

That's how our team looks right now. three gaping holes down the middle, that maybe have Poehling-Evans as 2-3 if they develop.. and only Brook on the defensive side, not in the NHL, who has a potential as a top four D man.

We can hit on the D with one of Boqvist, Hughes, Dahlin, Smith, Dobson or Bouchard in this draft.. depending on what we do with our 2nds.. but we need a good tank in the next two years and hope to grab one of the top rated centres in both drafts.

I don't get this post, you're missing so many players and making tons of statements you can't possibly know the answer to. How is danault not a third line center for the team? How is josh Brook the only top 4 d prospect?

Is petry nonexistant? How's reilly?

GoHabsGo76

Fire Bergevin
Apr 16, 2009
Hawthorne, NJ
Start a Fire Bergevin chant or I will fight you.

I was there for Tuesday's game as well sitting in the reds a few rows off the ice, and I was telling my girlfriend (who really only pays attention to the Pens) about how much I hate Bergevin and Molson. I also think I may have laughed after the Stars scored the first goal. The people next to us then tried giving me shit all night as we proceeded to win. I don't know if they still think we're making the playoffs, or what, but I couldn't help but roll my eyes what felt like a few hundred times.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I don't get this post, you're missing so many players and making tons of statements you can't possibly know the answer to. How is danault not a third line center for the team? How is josh Brook the only top 4 d prospect?

Is petry nonexistant? How's reilly?

I forgot Danault because he's been injured, but yes, you can put him in the 3rd spot. Josh Brook is the only top 4 prospect, you're going to need to see some big progression from Tyszka, Fleury and the like before they get in the conversation.

Petry would be traded as part of the rebuild, he's too expensive to be a 3rd, he's not good enough to be a 1.. and Reilly? he's average and a bottom pairing guy at best, which if you notice, I didn't include the bottom pairing or bottom line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad