GDT: Penguins @ Leafs - 7pm EST, Nov 11th. Lest We Forget.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Kallgren cost us the game.

Great job Keefe. Sign a goalie who put up better numbers than Kallgren in the AHL, and start the goalie who can't put up .900

Geeve

Dec 6, 2016
No urgency with goalie pulled, they had the least amount of possession all night with 6 guys on.

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
Such a pathetic 6 on 5

We got a couple of key wins but immediately lose back to back games.

This team is going to be lucky to make the wildcard. Very lucky.

Reactions: glue

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
No urgency with goalie pulled, they had the least amount of possession all night with 6 guys on.

The reigning Rocket Richard winner carried the puck up the ice with the goalie pulled and he looked like he didn't know where the net was located. Something is wrong.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
f*** sakes... I'm out.

Sorry... be back tomorrow but Pitts they suck.

Leafs just aren't scoring. Certain guys need to get going

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014
Kallgren cost us the game.

Great job Keefe. Sign a goalie who put up better numbers than Kallgren in the AHL, and start the goalie who can't put up .900
I'd rather blame the fact that the team is built on its offense and only scored 2 goals

Kallgren is a 4th string goalie, what do you expect. The offense has been trash for most of the season

Reactions: PromisedLand

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
The reigning Rocket Richard winner carried the puck up the ice with the goalie pulled and he looked like he didn't know where the net was located. Something is wrong.
He just isn’t as good as we thought I guess, it’s been long enough where this isn’t a streak

Having no top 6 LW hurts but he looks worse than any iteration of his previous self

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
I'd rather blame the fact that the team is built on its offense and only scored 2 goals

Kallgren is a 4th string goalie, what do you expect. The offense has been trash for most of the season

I expect to play the other goalie who actually put up decent numbers in the AHL this year (Kallgren sucked in the AHL)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad