That's not how we do things in Pittsburgh
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
Edit. Yep. They challenged. No goal.
miss-cleo-psychic.gif

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Carter just playing this year due to Hextall is simply incredible. How that contract was approved is why the Pens are not what they can be. Bad management with the prior front office just has repercussions years later. Dubas has his misses but man that contract was laughable. Even worse Sullivan plays him as if he is not a issue.

Bishop7979

Sep 9, 2005
Checked in late and what can I say, Sullivan never fails to Sullivan.

Knew the second Poulin took that boarder line tripping call last game he'd be a scratch tonight, and also knew that even though Letang cost the team probably his 14th point in the standings he'd get 23 minutes of I've time.

Never change you Boston dickhead.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I forgot this game was even on.

How are we winning 2-0? Rangers mailing it in?

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
If I were the Rangers in the POs and leading the league, I wouldn’t care about playing too hard against a bottom feeder like the Pens lol

Reactions: farscape1

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
This isn’t the way to tank…..
Never going to be a part of 87s DNA. So even if you want to tank and rebuild, he’s likely going to cost you lottery positions that could vastly improve the team. I don't know what they can do besides ask him to waive his NMC?

Rags announcers say they want the President's trophy. Not sure why.
they win like once every 100 years. Its basically a championship for NYC when it comes to hockey.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Never going to be a part of 87s DNA. So even if you want to tank and rebuild, he’s likely going to cost you lottery positions that could vastly improve the team. I don't know what they can do besides ask him to waive his NMC?
Meh. It's win/win anyways. Either we give our pick to San Jose which is fine by me because we might pick even higher next year or we finish in the top 10 and keep it which gets a prospect in the system quicker than waiting another year for it.

I see plusses and minuses for either route so...whatever.

Reactions: canadianguy77
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad