Jul 25, 2007
Nevada
RS with the GDT?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Led Zappa

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
In the last three games, Vegas has gotten one goal from a source other than their top line and/or their power play.

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
Sharks need to survive the 1st 10 minutes. If they keep the game atleast tied at that point I think they will win.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom

Has. They got a Nate Schmidt goal in the 3rd period of game 2. The other six goals came from their top line or the power play. Karlsson with three of them. Miller and Marchessault on the power play. And finally, the Reilly Smith goal assisted by Karlsson and Marchessault.

I think if the team can stay out of the box, they will probably win.

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
Has. They got a Nate Schmidt goal in the 3rd period of game 2. The other six goals came from their top line or the power play. Karlsson with three of them. Miller and Marchessault on the power play. And finally, the Reilly Smith goal assisted by Karlsson and Marchessault.

I think if the team can stay out of the box, they will probably win.

Didn't we shut them out last game. I'm confused, but understand what you're trying to say.

LA Shark

Hello Darkness My Old Freind
Feb 18, 2017
Southern California
I'm assuming we see the same lines.

Have to survive their initial energy/push. I think if we can get out of the first period without trailing we have a great chance at winning this game and in result this series.

Church Hill

I'd drink it
Nov 16, 2007
The two games the Sharks lost, they lost because of a flurry of offense and momentum generated by Vegas in a short period of time. Giving up the first goal is not the worst thing in the world as long as they don't collapse to give up another one or two directly afterwards.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Didn't we shut them out last game. I'm confused, but understand what you're trying to say.

It's looking at the Vegas goals from games 2, 3, and 4. They've scored 7 goals in those three games and only one of them came from a source that wasn't the power play or their top line.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I'm assuming we see the same lines.

Have to survive their initial energy/push. I think if we can get out of the first period without trailing we have a great chance at winning this game and in result this series.

I want the Sharks to get on them early and often. Vegas is vulnerable and wounded. If the Sharks can establish their game first, momentum will follow, and Vegas hasn't had real in-play answers other than their top line.

Reactions: LA Shark

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
I want the Sharks to get on them early and often. Vegas is vulnerable and wounded. If the Sharks can establish their game first, momentum will follow, and Vegas hasn't had real in-play answers other than their top line.

And most of those aren't any kind of grand system that is helping. It is usually them just taking advantage of a sharks turn over or bad play.

do0glas

Jan 26, 2012
We will need to win two in a row at some point. This is the best chance.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
Quest for the stanley cup is now on youtube. If any one wants to see behind the scenes of the remaining 8 teams.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad