GDT: WCQF GM06 | Vancouver Canucks @ Nashville Predators | Fri. May 3rd | 4pm PST | SNP/CBC | On the Road Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
I've got this nervous and awkward feeling but LETs GO !!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Pettersson hattrick:
-Give puck away with a "hoper" pass
-fall over
-hang head
giphy.gif

Reactions: Grip it N RYP it

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Please win. I really need something to be happy about. Put down our yellow lab yesterday and our whole family is devastated. Bella was much more than a dog she was a family member, my fur baby.

Please win Canucks, I really need some positivity in my life.
So very sorry for the loss of your Bella.

Reactions: PavelBure10

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
Tolopilo has been more consistent in the AHL this season but their stats are almost identical.

Demko was on the ice and going through a light routine. He isn't coming back for a game 7 and a shouldn't be expected for, at least, the first half of the 2nd round.
The team should give Ian Clark a long term multi million dollar contract. Every goalie he coaches improve a couple of levels and in some cases resurrect NHL careers.

Topolio is also 2 1/2 year younger than Silovs, I'll get that spelling right.

With Demko even just skating before this game might push Nashville into concern he could be back for game 7.

But Silovs will close it out tonight, Canucks will score more than a few goals. Getting over that bug.

It is not always the star players that come up huge in playoffs. It helps but there are guys that thrive in this type of hockey. That is behind the idea of building a team for the playoffs. EP only needs one good game.

Last edited:
Reactions: calnuck and Flik

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
I’m going to poop myself I’m so nervous
More worried the flu beats the Canucks. The Preds have it. Do the Canucks?
Put pressure on Saros, even if not shots get him moving side to side a lot, he will wear down after all that travel.

Maybe some knew PP looks, Hughes with Myers and Hronek with Zadorov. They have tried Soucy a couple of times and I like Soucy but IMO Myers and Zadorov are ahead of him.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
The team should give Ian Clark a long term multi million dollar contract. Every goalie he coaches improve a couple of levels and in some cases resurrect NHL careers.

Topolio is also 2 1/2 year younger than Silovs, I'll get that spelling right.

With Demko even just skating before this game might push Nashville into concern he could be back for game 7.

But Silovs will close it out tonight, Canucks will score more than a few goals. Getting over that bug.

It is not always the star players that come up huge in playoffs. It helps but there are guys that thrive in this type of hockey. That is where to idea of building a team for the playoffs. EP only needs one good game.
Actually Tolopilo is a year older than Silovs at 24 and came to the attention of Clark and the Canucks after a breakthrough year in the second division of Swedish Hockey (the Allsvenskan).

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
Actually Tolopilo is a year older than Silovs at 24 and came to the attention of Clark and the Canucks after a breakthrough year in the second division of Swedish Hockey (the Allsvenskan).
oops, I don't know what I was looking at for some reason I thought Topolio was 21.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad