GDT: PDF Game 3 | Ducks @ Flames 5/5/15 7:30 MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
I think a reasonable target for him would be to get at least 20% of his shots on net and target practice with the boards

Man, I love Diaz' shot! Hard clapper for a little man, I say just let 'em buck and hopefully you catch Perry in the knee or something... you know, not to injure him, just to 'soften' him up. :sarcasm:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I forgot about this, but on the radio they mentioned that Diaz was with the Rangers last year, his experience that he gained during their Cup run would be great for our team right now.

Lifeline

Jan 31, 2013
Winnipeg
he played in 3 of the 4 rounds. including the final.

NHL has him listed as being in four of the rangers games playoff games last year. Did he just end up playing one game or so in each series? I mean I'm still glad he is coming back and we can stop double shifting now. I'm just curious if the website is wrong.

Ynnek

Oct 24, 2011
New Brunswick
NHL has him listed as being in four of the rangers games playoff games last year. Did he just end up playing one game or so in each series? I mean I'm still glad he is coming back and we can stop double shifting now. I'm just curious if the website is wrong.

2 Penguins, 1 Montreal and 1 Kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad