Player Discussion Pavol Regenda

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
He absolutely crushed somebody and I also saw him consistently get to the front of the net.

I really hope we give him an actual look with actual NHL players, if we can scrounge any up.
Yeah, he had the best hit of the night by far. Johnston crushing that poor kid looked a bit dirty from where we were sitting.

Reactions: DuckDuckGetz

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Sent back down to the AHL today, after five NHL games in the last 12 days, only -1 across a stretch where the team took a couple lickings. Overall thoughts on his first cup of coffee this season?

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Sent back down to the AHL today, after five NHL games in the last 12 days, only -1 across a stretch where the team took a couple lickings. Overall thoughts on his first cup of coffee this season?
He has a useful skillset, but he needs to be with the right players for it to matter. He definitely wasn’t put in a great situation here. I think a Regenda-Strome-Vatrano 3rd line could have some potential next year. He needs to play with someone who can skate the puck up the ice and someone who can get the puck to the net.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Patrick Maroon with less physical play but a better shot

He’s good in the offensive zone. Has hands and a big body.

He’s not going to do anything with Groulx and Johnston on his line as @duxfan1101 stated above

Needs someone who can transport the puck for him.

A shame he didn’t get a real chance - what is their to lose exactly

DuckDuckGetz

Nov 20, 2017
I have weirdly high hopes for him so I'd give him a shot next to Zegras or even Carlsson, but I actually think even a player like Strome could be good for him.

He plays like the player I want Killorn to be.

70sSanO

Apr 21, 2015
Mission Viejo, CA
He’s bottom 6. I think the question is Leason or Regenda. I would have to go with Leason.

Leason has become more physical, although that is not saying a lot.

Killorn and Strome are 3rd line. I don’t see a real spot for another left handed shot.

John

Edit added: I am aware that Leason is right wing.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad