Post-Game Talk: #Pavelectricity ! 2-1 SO win over the Blues!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Pavs being the hero we need.

And the hero we deserve

alxnAjw.jpg

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Man, the level of contempt some Blues fans have for us is astounding. The level between our two teams isn't so great that you can walk around like your **** don't stink, guys.

Hobble

Sep 2, 2010
IF we make it into the playoffs, and IF we play like this, and IF our team is healthy...

We could do some damage.

jungles

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
Also, sign Stafford. If we can resign him that trade is a landslide even without the prospects.

Winnipeg Jets

Lucky #7
Feb 19, 2010
Winnipeg
Man, the level of contempt some Blues fans have for us is astounding. The level between our two teams isn't so great that you can walk around like your **** don't stink, guys.

Who cares, let them think what they want. All I care about is quality hockey and we've been getting that against the top teams.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Pavs was very good. But, I gotta say it. He was all kinds of lucky.

And so was Elliot. I heard a fair number of *pings* at the other end of the ice. So what? Pav played well, contained most of his rebounds, and stuffed Steen for the win. He ain't my favourite goalie, but tonight: he's my BFF.

Jml78

Dec 14, 2013
YYZ
Jets win a great game and Minny loses in regulation. Hopefully Philly can also beat the Flames.

Channelcat

Unhinged user
Feb 8, 2013
Canada

Ya they can take all their playoff wins and shut it!!! Oh wait, maybe I'm thinking of the Cardinals.

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
On a 3-game winning streak without a top RHD, our #1 center, and our #2LW and best PP forward. With Little and Buff set to return soon we should keep this up, especially if Scheifele and Lowry keep playing to this level.

SSW has been ****ing money. Sign Stafford ASAP!

Markus250

Jan 27, 2014
Great game by the Jets, very entertaining. Also very frustrating that we had so many good chances with no results for so long, Elliot played well and all the bounces went the way of the Blues. Something had to go in eventually though, so many posts and near goals all game long.

Pavelec looked legitimately good. I didn't think he got tested very often (in terms of quality chances, not shots) in some of his previous games since his return to the lineup but tonight he earned the impressive Sv% he got.

We look at the graphs of Pavelec's performance each year and see he often starts out strong before he plays consistently bad and averages out around .906-.908. His best season was the shortened lock out season which didn't allow him to have as many games in his typical downward spiral. Now Pavelec starts playing well after sitting for a long stretch of games, why is it that he plays so well after a long hiatus and so poorly after a month of regular starts? Maybe the better rotation is to give both tenders 5-10 games in a row (except for b2b) and give the other guy a chance to iron out the kinks in his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad