Confirmed with Link: Paul Fenton to be named GM of Minnesota Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
I don't necessarily have a problem with blowing up the core. It's the returns ( or lack of ) that's he's getting for them....especially Granlund.
For Granlund, Nino, and Coyle, the Wild could have gotten LD and Pujl out of Edmonton (with Lucic). Instead will have a dozen small LWs.

Drewcifer

Oct 10, 2006
Minneapolis
It is quickly becoming obvious that Fenton has no business being a GM. I am totally ok with blowing up the team, because they are obviously going nowhere with the current line up, but the return he is getting for our players is pitiful. He should be fired tomorrow.

Reactions: behemolari

chchelseII

Sep 24, 2014
Well, Fenton will pretty much have a clean slate to work with. You guys wanted him to trade everybody, and he pretty much did. Now you get to see what a true rebuild looks like. My guess is we won't see the playoffs for at least 5 years, maybe 10.

Reactions: Wabit

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
So, what will the reaction be when we hear what Zucker is traded for.

Zucker won't be traded, you would have heard something by now.

It's perplexing that he's obviously trading all these guys for 50 cents on the dollar, but couldn't find a way to deal Zucker.

puckMAN

Dec 28, 2004
North St Paul
It is quickly becoming obvious that Fenton has no business being a GM. I am totally ok with blowing up the team, because they are obviously going nowhere with the current line up, but the return he is getting for our players is pitiful. He should be fired tomorrow.
It's also becoming obvious that he has absolutely zero trust in his pro scouts.He's targeting his boys because that's who he knows,not because they're the best return.

Reactions: TheeNorthStar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad