OT: Patriots/NFL 2015 Regular Season VII - The Road to Super Bowl 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Did steven jackson get hurt? Because i think he is going to be valuable in the playoffs

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Browns have become the biggest joke in the league and perhaps in pro sports.

At least the clown suits they wear on the field now match the dysfunction at every other level of the organization.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Who is the projects first QB in the draft? Assuming Tennessee will no take one. If I'm that prospect, I seriously consider pulling an Eli and forcing a trade.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Considering half that Niners team walked away over the off season.

These billionaire owners have about as much patience as my 6th grade students.

The Patriots are too obvious an example, so I'll mention a couple of other what I consider to be "model" franchises in Pittsburgh and Baltimore. Sure, they have down years, but they rarely push the panic button. They stay the course and empower their leadership to run the team. There's something to be said for that. Of course, you have to pick the right guy(s) and you need a little bit of luck.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Everyone laughed at tomsula getting the job to begin with. Nice job niners. You basically fire jim harbaugh for this.

On another note, the redskins are going to beat green bay.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Considering half that Niners team walked away over the off season.

These billionaire owners have about as much patience as my 6th grade students.

The Patriots are too obvious an example, so I'll mention a couple of other what I consider to be "model" franchises in Pittsburgh and Baltimore. Sure, they have down years, but they rarely push the panic button. They stay the course and empower their leadership to run the team. There's something to be said for that. Of course, you have to pick the right guy(s) and you need a little bit of luck.

The Niners new stadium has been a disaster as it is worse than Foxborough to get in and out of.

When the Patriots start having down years, Foxborough will be a tough sell as it is still a royal pain to get in and out of there.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
It amazes me that for all the accomplishments we've made as a species, we still cannot figure out traffic.

Yeah, Gillette is a logistic nightmare. We went to a playoff game two seasons ago and the game ended around midnight. Took us four hours to get home, three of which was spent getting to the highway.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
It amazes me that for all the accomplishments we've made as a species, we still cannot figure out traffic.

Yeah, Gillette is a logistic nightmare. We went to a playoff game two seasons ago and the game ended around midnight. Took us four hours to get home, three of which was spent getting to the highway.

Being on a shuttle bus that was allowed to use the private access road into Gillette opened my eyes - and after the game on Friday we were back downtown at 5:30 PM :amazed:

3444_10207573232301613_8301838767383737155_n.jpg
9595_10207573233381640_2783583000307597678_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: