OT: Patriots/NFL 2015 Regular Season VII - The Road to Super Bowl 50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
They can't capitalise particularly well on 5 turnovers, but an 80 yarder still puts them up.

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
If there's always been one guy who I felt underachieved in his career, it's Rivers. He reminds me a lot of Brady stylistically and playwise, but whereas Brady always seems to make a clutch throw down the stretch, Rivers just keeps getting intercepted.

Game over. Broncos got this.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Whatever. If this team flukes its way to the SB, it'll be 43-8 v. 2.0

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Denver doesn't scare me whatsoever.

Denver gets blown out in this game if SD had any type of a competent offense.

shackattack

Dec 9, 2015
I don't think that anybody questions his game knowledge. I would question whether or not his body is physically capable of doing what his mind wants it to do.

20 pts for Broncos since he came in game.To me they are far more dangerous team with him.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
20 pts for Broncos since he came in game.To me they are far more dangerous team with him.

It's not like Peytons throwing all over SD. They can't stop the running game whatsoever. Peyton football IQ is great, but I just don't see how that team wins with him if their running game isn't there.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
That does not mean nothing now.He looks fresh as a daisy.Go Pats Go, but never ever under estimate that guy.

I agree, it does mean something. :laugh:

Seriously, though, coming in and playing a half after being out ages is not the same as playing possibly 2 playoff games and then going into Foxborough, or even playing one and playing the Pats at home. Odds are he won't look this good for long.

Not sure I'm more scared of Osweiler, though. D will still be key for them, obviously.

Ozamataz Buckshank

Oct 7, 2010
Massachusetts
I agree, it does mean something. :laugh:

Seriously, though, coming in and playing a half after being out ages is not the same as playing possibly 2 playoff games and then going into Foxborough, or even playing one and playing the Pats at home. Odds are he won't look this good for long.

but he hasn't even looked good, he's barely done anything. If he was forced to start throwing the ball you'd see him throwing ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad