Patrick Sharp farewell thread

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
Thanks for the great memories Sharpshooter. Enjoy your retirement.

EmeticDonut

Oct 7, 2006
Sharp was the kind of player any successful team needs to have on their roster. Dependent, consistent and can contribute in all areas of the game. A player that might not be a superstar that merited special coverage, but still caused the other team to acknowledge them whenever they were on the ice.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Sharpy was an important piece in the Hawks resurgence. Will miss prime Sharp and hope the organization keeps him around as an ambassador.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Sure seems as if Kane has taken this team over from 19.

Kane certainly has grown and he seems to be the one taking the young guys under his wings. This is partially why I expect 12, 8, 48, and anyone who stays and trains with him to continue to take the next steps.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Sure seems as if Kane has taken this team over from 19.

Kane has been the captain of the team for the past 3 years, letters on jerseys don’t mean anything, it’s what you do on the ice that counts especially in times like these where the entire team sucks and it’s not a game of inches.

Sharp looks like a guy that can be successfull doing broadcasting, he has a strong personality and I think that would be perfect for him.

HawkNut

Jun 12, 2017
I sure will miss him. Thanks for all the memories. What a steal they got from the Flyers. I'll never forget before everybody had Chelsea Dagger that they used to play Sharp Dressed Man when he scored at the UC. It doesn't feel like it, but it's been 10 years he scored 36 goals. I loved those late 2000s Hawks teams so much.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
I knew that day would come and I still don't like it. Sharp will always be one of my most favorite Players. Guy was great for us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad