TSN: Patrick O'Sullivan 'Everyone hates the Canucks'

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
I think he was talking in the past tense.Our team was annoying

I think you need to listen again if that's what you took from "I hate the Canucks, their players and the fans", and "Everyone hates the Canucks"

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
I'm of the opinion that ironically, O'Sullivan's pathological hatred towards our team, our city and our fans says far more about O'Sullivan than it does us.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
When he was in LA wasn't Marc Crawford and Dan Cloutier there? As far as I know, those two love the Canucks.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Patrik O'Sullivan should know we are not good anymore. So saying this doesn't make a difference.

If he wants to spew hatred towards AV, Luongo, Kesler, etc go rant to Ranger/Panther/Duck fans.

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
Easy to spout off when you have a blanket victim defense against anything coming back at you.

But at the same time, meh. If this is what he needs to feel better about his life, let the dude have it.

67Cup

Sep 16, 2005
As a Leafs fan living in Vancouver, I think I can say that lots of people don't hate the Canucks, their fans or media ... well, except for Dave Pratt, of course. :)

NoShowWilly

Apr 4, 2010
North Delta
yup he is in his "safe space."

his post career is built off his childhood. it is sad what happened to him but he is proving he isn't a quality individual himself.

Beansy*

Sep 10, 2016
Well, based on the fact Burrows told him he was going to 'beat him worse than his father did,' I think you cut the guy a break.......regardless of how old his beef might be.

The Drop

Rain Drop, Drop Top
Jul 12, 2015
Vancouver
Well, based on the fact Burrows told him he was going to 'beat him worse than his father did,' I think you cut the guy a break.......regardless of how old his beef might be.

What does that have to do with the city or fans?

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada
:shakehead Kind of embarrassing that he did that and still continues to go off about it..

He obviously still has a huge problem with Burrows, but if Burrows did say some of that stuff that he's talked about I understand his grievances against him. No need to go running off his mouth about the Canucks/ fans though.

JuniorNelson

Jan 21, 2010
E.Vancouver
This type of stuff really riles up the Canuck faithful. They never link it to the big name free agent signings the Canucks never do.

Beansy*

Sep 10, 2016
What does that have to do with the city or fans?

Nothing, you are right. I just read the thread title when I posted that........I just listened to the link and he clearly singles out Canuck fans. That's ridiculous.

iFan

May 5, 2013
Calgary
He's says he hates us but he then went on to say he lives in BC now? Wtf? I had to google him cause I forgot who he was. A lot of teams have a Burrows.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
:shakehead Kind of embarrassing that he did that and still continues to go off about it..

He obviously still has a huge problem with Burrows, but if Burrows did say some of that stuff that he's talked about I understand his grievances against him. No need to go running off his mouth about the Canucks/ fans though.
Burrows even apologized. A stand-up guy would accept that and move on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad