Rumor: Patrick Kane will put in a trade request on Wednesday when the free agency is underway per Chicago radio insider.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Kings have no cap and he can easily get 8 plus
Next offseason, the Kings will have $17,529,166 in cap space (less whatever we sign Anderson, Durzi, Vilardi, and JAD for) with only Moore, Kupari, Bjornfot, and Quick to re-sign. I don't see the latter three receiving significant contracts. Not sure what Moore will get, depends on his performance this season.

Kings are actually in a pretty good spot cap-wise.

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
Ah, the days when anyone can post whatever the hell they want on social media and everyone goes in full speculation mode.

Wreckus

Feb 21, 2016
the teams that lost the Gaudreau sweepstakes will be calling Chicago for sure.

Return should be interesting though.

VancouverJagger

Not trying to fit in
Feb 26, 2017
Vancouver - Coal Harbour
Othmann/Cuylle/Korczak/Jones/Robertson/Lundkvist/Lindbom
depending on what Drury would really give up for a 1 year Kane rental, the Rangers will still have a full belly of young ELC players with potential, they'll be more than fine. So this idea of Sather style trading of youth is ridiculous because Drury is a f***ing Hockey genius and I have no doubt he's going to thread the needle and get this franchise a Cup in the next 3 years while still being able to retain longevity as a contender for the remainder of the decade
I guess this could work with max retention - for a one year rental Kane probably makes some sense for you guys as he could carry a second line (still wouldn't be sold with Chyttl as your second line center thou) and as an obvious rental probably would cost slightly less then Miller

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Does anyone know what time Kouly said this? I have the Xm app so I can just rewind and fine it but im not listening to the entire PP lol.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Kane to NYR is my bet. He loves playing in big markets and wants another cup.
Not if they're focused on Kadri as reported, though it could come down to a bunch of eastern teams taking whoever they can get out of Gaudreau/Kane/Kadri.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $9,251.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Torino vs Bologna
    Torino vs Bologna
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,430.00