Patrick Kane Discussion - 26-Game Point Streak // Leads League In Points

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Screw the fans booing him, he was proven to have done nothing wrong, just some false accusations

mind blown his home town booed him too

atta boy kane, thats about a good **** you to the face your gonna get

Do you know how many Montreal-natives get booed in Montreal, usually it just to do with the game and wanting the home team to win.

Real fans don't cheer for someone from the opposing team to score on your team. Those fans are fake fans and only cheer for the name on the back rather than the logo on the front.

ChiTownCode

Natural Perm
Aug 13, 2013
Chicago
The difference between Kane and the Stars duo is the exact same difference between the Hawks and Stars in points- 50 Points(Stars & Kane) 44 Points (Hawks, Seguin & Benn)

Cyber

Dec 31, 2014
who are the 3 goalies that shut him out? those 3 should be the 3 Vezina finalists
:sarcasm:

I do believe the Hawks would win a series against the Aves but if it's all the same - I'd rather not see Varlamov in the postseason.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
who are the 3 goalies that shut him out? those 3 should be the 3 Vezina finalists
:sarcasm:

-Michal Neuvirth for the Flyers shut out the Hawks
-Braden Holtby for the Caps but Kane's line was on ice for the 1 Hawks goal that game)
-Semyon Varlamov for the Avs shut out the Hawks

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
-Michal Neuvirth for the Flyers shut out the Hawks
-Braden Holtby for the Caps but Kane's line was on ice for the 1 Hawks goal that game)
-Semyon Varlamov for the Avs shut out the Hawks

Those teams need to build statues of those players outside their arenas for accomplishing such a thing

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Kane is so awesome. This is going to be his career defining regular season. Definitely happy to see him playing this great.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Couldn't be happier for him having this kind of offseason after the BS he had to deal with this offseason. It says a lot about him to respond this way after being the victim of false accusations. Inspirational really.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
The difference between Kane and the Stars duo is the exact same difference between the Hawks and Stars in points- 50 Points(Stars & Kane) 44 Points (Hawks, Seguin & Benn)

I'd almost rather the Stars take the division, while the Art Ross finishes in the same top three it's in now, than for both the Hawks and Seguin/Benn catch up. ;)

Then again, with how incredibly tough the West is, there likely isn't much of a difference between the top seed and wherever the Hawks end up.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
I'd almost rather the Stars take the division, while the Art Ross finishes in the same top three it's in now, than for both the Hawks and Seguin/Benn catch up. ;)

Then again, with how incredibly tough the West is, there likely isn't much of a difference between the top seed and wherever the Hawks end up.

Yeah doesn't matter to me what seed the Hawks are as long as they're in the dance. Home ice doesn't seem to matter too much.

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
Yeah doesn't matter to me what seed the Hawks are as long as they're in the dance. Home ice doesn't seem to matter too much.

Maybe not in the past, but their poor road record this year might indicate otherwise.

S A W F T*

3 points so far tonight, only in the 2nd period.

Looks like he's heating up again.

Church of Toews*

Leading benn by 3 points and has been a part of 53 of Chicago's 103 goals or 51.4% of every goal the team has scored MVP :handclap::handclap::handclap:

ForzaItalia

Mar 23, 2008
Toronto, ON
If he goes ppg the rest of the season, he'll finish at 98 points. Good possibility he hits at least 100 this season assuming he stays healthy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad