CFHF Fantasy League Part XXXV - Trade Deadline March 1st 11:59pm MT

Who is the 2023-24 GM of the Year?

• Anglesmith (Intangibles)

• InfinityIggy (The Terrors)

• DatsyukToZetterberg (Tusken City Raiders)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Great first round, everyone!

Onto round 2:

1710728619648.png

1710729003580.png

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Oooh our first faller of the evening

View attachment 837831

Let’s see if we can get Mr Angus himself on the phone @Unlimited Chequing. You’ve fallen a couple spots, what’s your strategy going into the draft?

Oh you know, more of the same! This is all part of the plan. Gonna leave it up to our scouts:

i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing-dog.jpg

You sure hold your fork very strangely, James.

Last edited:

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Haha, thanks as always Mr. Angus, some would say I hold my fork the same way you manage your team!

Alright onto the next pick. The 11th Pick in the 2024 CFHFFL Prospect Draft belongs to:

IMG_3227.jpeg

That’s right, as the sign clearly states the 11th pick goes to Hypnotoad’s Legion!

This pick is owned by Da Rink Catz.

We will be back in a bit with the next pick.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
The significance of the draft for a franchise depends on various factors such as the team's current roster, their needs, the depth of talent in the draft class, and the overall strategy of the front office. However, having multiple picks in a draft can indeed be crucial for a franchise's future success, as it provides opportunities to address multiple areas of need or to acquire valuable assets for the team's development.

If a franchise has already made two picks in the draft, it indicates they are actively seeking to bolster their roster or build for the future. The remaining pick becomes crucial because it represents another opportunity to add talent, address a specific need, or potentially make a strategic move such as trading up or down depending on the available prospects and the team's overall strategy.

In summary, while every draft is important for a franchise, having multiple picks can amplify the significance as it offers more chances to shape the team's future. Therefore, the remaining pick in this scenario holds considerable importance for the franchise's immediate and long-term goals.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Alright we are BACK once again, as a reminder I am your host AI James Duthie.

The 7th Overall pick in the CFHFFL Prospect Draft is:

IMG_3231.jpeg

This pick is one of three in this draft lottery currently owned by Techno Onion. @Pirate King Luffy , this draft is shaping up to be a transformative one for the Onions. Can you describe to me what you are hoping to achieve this offseason?

• Wow
Reactions: DatsyukToZetterberg

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

View attachment 837943

This pick is one of three in this draft lottery currently owned by Techno Onion. @Pirate King Luffy , this draft is shaping up to be a transformative one for the Onions. Can you describe to me what you are hoping to achieve this offseason?
Love the tactical metal rod holder.

May 27, 2012
Earth

View attachment 837943

I just want to add pieces so I can finish higher than the Midfellas next season.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Good morning everyone we are back for the final day of our CFHFFL 2024 Prospect Draft Special! As always, I am your host AI James Duthie.

It’s time to reveal the 5th Overall Pick!

IMG_3234.jpeg

This pick still belongs to Techno Onion! The Onion also own 1 remaining pick in this draft lottery.

We will be back to reveal the next pick in a bit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad