CFHF Fantasy League Part XXVII - Remember how smart you thought you were when drafting the guy you waived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Anyway, my team is proving that it can win matchups on goaltending and peripheral stats alone. If the offence comes around, I should be in good shape. I've played this week with quite a few dead roster spots, too.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
UC, remember our deal where I traded you Okposo for Saad? At the time we agreed Okposo was a better player so I asked for Pouliot and I'd send you Jacob Larsson. Well now, Larsson is probably regarded at least as an equivalent if not better prospect of the two. :laugh:

The GoodFellas are among the best at drafting. Larsson was fairly unknown at the time. This past draft with later picks I snagged Tage Thompson (dealt to the Knights), Borgstrom, Korshkov and Sokolov. Garland is another late pick I grabbed who's developed into quite the prospect.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
well Samuel Girard is the best 3rd round pick anyways

former crucified Girouxsalem draft pick Eriksson Ek is also doing well

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
UC, remember our deal where I traded you Okposo for Saad? At the time we agreed Okposo was a better player so I asked for Pouliot and I'd send you Jacob Larsson. Well now, Larsson is probably regarded at least as an equivalent if not better prospect of the two. :laugh:

The GoodFellas are among the best at drafting. Larsson was fairly unknown at the time. This past draft with later picks I snagged Tage Thompson (dealt to the Knights), Borgstrom, Korshkov and Sokolov. Garland is another late pick I grabbed who's developed into quite the prospect.

Any other prospects you wanna give me?

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
we have a trade to announce

to the Scorch:
- Jimmy Hayes
to the Terrors:
- Justin Williams

Last edited:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I don't understand that deal at all. Especially now, with Williams/Backstrom/Ovechkin re-united.
I didn't know they were re-united to be honest, but I feel like age is catching up to him. At worst I will lose 20 points over the year (1 a week essentially) and I solidify hits and PIMs a bit more. This also replaces some of the hits I lost in the Parayko/Mrazek deal.

Last edited:

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
The Terrors are also pleased to announce that after much deliberation, we have named Shea Weber as our 2016/2017 Captain. Sidney Crosby & Alexander Ovechkin will be the alternates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad