CFHF Fantasy League Part XXVII - Remember how smart you thought you were when drafting the guy you waived

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I just tried to add him and replace Jultz, didn't seem to have any issues but feel free to check.

Cool! I thought commish-dropping usually dropped to waivers. That's good that it goes to FA.

In other news, I managed to achieve the double-bench-shutout again for probably the 15th time in my career!

200.gif

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Cool! I thought commish-dropping usually dropped to waivers. That's good that it goes to FA.

In other news, I managed to achieve the double-bench-shutout again for probably the 15th time in my career!

200.gif

Ferk had the much loved IR shutout today

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'm not going to go back and check, but this week might mark the worst offensive output I've ever had since taking over as GM. :help:

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Congratutions on the win nogger. I don't think I have ever seen such a close matchup in our league. The number of categories tied is crazy, and every other category was close.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Fourth last in power rankings

Beats the top team in the league

Whoever made those rankings was not making Good Decisions (c)

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
It's been a really rough start for you

Brutal. Not saying I have an amazing roster to begin with, but I've had anywhere between 2-4 guys on injured reserve, day to day, or out since the start of the season. With two guys on IR right now, this is the healthiest my team has been.

Also, it took me about a week to get back in the habit of checking my line ups daily :laugh:

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Brutal. Not saying I have an amazing roster to begin with, but I've had anywhere between 2-4 guys on injured reserve, day to day, or out since the start of the season. With two guys on IR right now, this is the healthiest my team has been.

Also, it took me about a week to get back in the habit of checking my line ups daily :laugh:
SHould have joined baseball, you woul dhave been in the habit still :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad